• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate for $30 - Negotiable!

In summary, the retail price for the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate is $30, but it is negotiable. It is currently available for purchase and measures 9 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 3 inches tall. The materials used in its construction are durable plastic and stainless steel. It is also dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a very gently used (about 4 times) Ultimate Slice & Grate (no box). Looks brand new. Asking $30 + shipping, but negotiable. Please let me know your zip and I can estimate the shipping.

I pm'd you. Let me know!

What is the retail price for the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The retail price for the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate is $30. However, this price is negotiable and we are open to offers.

Is the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate still available for purchase?

Yes, we currently have the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate in stock and available for purchase.

What are the dimensions of the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate measures 9 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 3 inches tall.

What materials is the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate made of?

The FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate is made of durable plastic and stainless steel for long-lasting use.

Is the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the FS Discontinued USG Ultimate Slice & Grate is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMarylu
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • kcmckay