• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate

In summary, the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for slicing and grating fruits and vegetables. It comes with three interchangeable blades and a container for catching and measuring produce. All parts are dishwasher safe and it can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables. The tool has a sharp blade and large surface area for easy slicing and grating, and the container helps keep the workspace clean.
pckelly
I have the previous Ultimate Slice and Grate. It is in excellent condition, has all the parts. Was only used twice. Looks brand new, but I do not have the box. Asking $15.00 plus shipping. I can mail it priority for $5.00. I have paypal, or you can send a money order.
Let me know!! Be blessed!!:D

Last edited:
SOLD!!! Thanks!!

What is the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate"?

The "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to make slicing and grating fruits and vegetables easier and more efficient.

What does the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" come with?

The "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" comes with three interchangeable blades - a slicing blade, a julienne blade, and a grating blade - as well as a container to catch and measure the sliced or grated produce.

Is the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including harder ones like carrots and softer ones like tomatoes.

How does the "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" make slicing and grating easier?

The "ForSale: Ultimate Slice and Grate" has a sharp blade and a large surface area, allowing for quick and effortless slicing and grating. The container also helps contain the produce and keeps your workspace clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ConnieR
  • chefmelody
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • Candi_f