• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy FPV Quadcopter Parts and Accessories

Do you have any information on joining a consultant group?You can join a consultant group but you would not be able to purchase FPV with them.
reba515
can hosts purchase these with FPV ??

I'm also wondering what you enter in P3 for payment when they redeem their gift certificate.

You can only redeem Pampered Chef issued gift certificates straight thru Pampered Chef not a consultant.

Really? I have a host that got one for Christmas and wanted to use it when she hosted her show. I was told by someone else to enter it in P3 under whatever method of payment it was purchased by.

For example: her husband bought it from me for her for Christmas with Cash. I placed the order for the gift certificate in P3. So if it was bought through me, can't I mark her paid with cash if she wants to redeem it through me...since I did receive the cash for it?

That's what I was told by another consultant...is this not true?

If you provided the gift certificate then yes but if it was a gift certificate purchased thru Pampered Chef and sent to the customer then no it cannot be used on a show-since commision was already received on it. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

If it's an official "from home office" gift certificate, it CANNOT be redeemed on a show. If it's a certificate that you sold to be redeemed through you only, then you would enter the method the guest used to pay for it.

So really she can only use the gift certificate online?

Online or with the order form that came with it.

Thanks for the info!

Can you use a PHD when purchasing a gift card? I know you cannot use it when redeeming (my aunt tried) but wasn't for sure about purchasing because it seems weird that you cannot use the PHD at all!

I'm not too thrilled with the PC gift certificates. It makes it harder for people to redeem, pay more shipping, not using PHD. When Christmas rolled around I told my family I'd offer "credit" if they wanted instead of a gift card. I wouldn't do this with a customer but my family thought it was a nice idea.

And back to the original question, can you use FPV from a show to purchase?

wadesgirl said:
And back to the original question, can you use FPV from a show to purchase?

thank you :)

reba515 said:
thank you :)

I'm curious too, I've never had anyone purchase one!

I think i answered my question. NO is the answer.
I just put in a fake order for a GC and it doesn't subtract form the FPV,that stayed at $15 but my balance was $20 (the amount of the GC)

Oh well. I am putting together a cattie show for the stoneware sale and was going to raffle off a free $25 GC I was hoping to purchase it w/ FPV.
sounded like a good idea anyway. :(

You could always make your own gift certificate, redeemable only through you. Then you would get commission on it until using FPV.

Yeah from now on I'm making my own gift certificates, the ones from HO seem too complicated

Like I said in my above post, make sure it says "redeemable only through ______". I know a couple people on here who have had issues with that before.

nope. I don't do those anymore. Seems everytime I did someone would want to redeem when $$ was tight. and lets face it unless you have your own show going it's coming out of pocket, even if you are making comm. on it. YOu aren't making your $ back. Just something to keep in mind.

I would only be doing them available to purchase through me and redeemable through me. I don't think I would be using them as incentive or prizes, for the reason you mentioned.

ahhh gotcha ! just make sure you put their $$ aside :)

Related to Buy FPV Quadcopter Parts and Accessories

What types of quadcopter parts and accessories can I buy from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of quadcopter parts and accessories including motors, propellers, flight controllers, batteries, and FPV goggles. We also have a selection of tools and equipment for building and repairing your quadcopter.

Are the quadcopter parts and accessories from Pampered Chef high quality?

Yes, we only source our parts and accessories from trusted manufacturers with a reputation for producing high quality products. We also have a team of experts who test and review all of our products to ensure their durability and performance.

Can I purchase individual parts or do I have to buy a full set?

You can purchase individual parts or a full set, depending on your needs. We offer a variety of options to cater to both beginners and experienced quadcopter enthusiasts.

Do you have replacement parts for specific quadcopter models?

Yes, we have replacement parts for some popular quadcopter models. However, we recommend checking the specifications of your specific model to ensure compatibility before making a purchase.

Can I get help with installing and using the quadcopter parts and accessories from Pampered Chef?

Yes, our team of experts is always available to provide assistance with installation and usage of our quadcopter parts and accessories. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section and video tutorials on our website to help with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dawn1961