1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Busy, busy...

1. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Only a rare few have even noticed my absence, but I've only logged in once or twice in the last few weeks.

I'm pretty insanely busy the last few weeks and all of April with many, many things.

So, I'm not on here much for awhile. Too much to do, too much to focus on.

If anyone really needs to reach me, send me an e-mail...or Becky, Jill, Kacey, Carolyn, Ann and others know my e-mail and/or reach me through Facebook.

Apr 1, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

You had me worried! You hadn't posted for a long time! I'm hoping you and your family are okay.

Apr 1, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

You have been missed! Hope you life slows down a little soon.

4. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I noticed you hadn't been on here in a while, but I've been on sporadically too, so I just figured it was me!

Apr 1, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Your absence was noticed. We know you're busy, though. We also know that you sometimes pop in to catch up without letting us know you're here. ;)

Apr 1, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I did miss you but haven't been here myself much except to pop in a little... HUGS! Hang in there!

Apr 1, 2009
  7. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

I'm not on here much anymore- keep in touch with me on Facebook when you can!

Hope things calm down for you guys soon!

{{{HUGS}}}

Love ya, birthday twin!

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?