• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Away for a While: Too Much to Do!

In summary, "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" is a collection of quick and easy recipes designed for busy individuals. The authors of this cookbook are a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have curated the recipes based on their own experiences as busy professionals. All of the recipes in this book are healthy and use fresh, whole ingredients. They are also specifically created with Pampered Chef products in mind, but can be made with similar kitchen tools and equipment. Additionally, "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, labeled accordingly for those with dietary restrictions.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Only a rare few have even noticed my absence, but I've only logged in once or twice in the last few weeks.

I'm pretty insanely busy the last few weeks and all of April with many, many things.

So, I'm not on here much for awhile. Too much to do, too much to focus on.

If anyone really needs to reach me, send me an e-mail...or Becky, Jill, Kacey, Carolyn, Ann and others know my e-mail and/or reach me through Facebook.

You had me worried! You hadn't posted for a long time! I'm hoping you and your family are okay.

You have been missed! Hope you life slows down a little soon.

I noticed you hadn't been on here in a while, but I've been on sporadically too, so I just figured it was me!

Your absence was noticed. We know you're busy, though. We also know that you sometimes pop in to catch up without letting us know you're here. ;)

I did miss you but haven't been here myself much except to pop in a little... HUGS! Hang in there!

I'm not on here much anymore- keep in touch with me on Facebook when you can!

Hope things calm down for you guys soon!

{{{HUGS}}}

Love ya, birthday twin!

1. What is "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!"?

"Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for busy individuals who have a lot on their plate. These recipes are quick, easy, and perfect for those days when you just don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen.

2. Who is the author of "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!"?

The author of "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have curated this collection of recipes based on their own experiences as busy professionals.

3. Are the recipes in "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" are designed to be both quick and healthy. They use fresh, whole ingredients and are perfect for those who are looking to maintain a balanced diet while on a busy schedule.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, the recipes in "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" are specifically created with Pampered Chef products in mind. However, you can also use similar kitchen tools and equipment if you do not have Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!"?

Yes, "Away for a While: Too Much to Do!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. The recipes are labeled accordingly, making it easy for you to find options that fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies