• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Brunch Beverage Ideas - No Freezer Needed!

In summary, the Latte includes ice cream, milk, and coffee. You can either make your own or use a pre-made one.
natural
Gold Member
Any ideas as to a good Brunch Beverage? I have the Large QSPitcher. to use. ANyone ever make chilled coffee, or something along those lines? I won't have a freezer and we will be doing the bev half way through, I was thinking like a chilled coffee with ice cream in it? but not too sure how that would work without a freezer??

Cranberry Fizz...from a Season's Best, REALLY Yummy!!!

Cran-Raspberry Fizz
4 limes, divided
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale

1. Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.
2. Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to Cook's
Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

To garnish rims of glasses, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine lime zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with lime wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

For a simple garnish, using Zester/Scorer, score a lemon and zest a lime; thinly slice using Ultimate Mandoline. Make a cut to the center of each lemon and lime slice using Petite Paring Knife. Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one lime slice.

natural said:
Any ideas as to a good Brunch Beverage? I have the Large QSPitcher. to use. ANyone ever make chilled coffee, or something along those lines? I won't have a freezer and we will be doing the bev half way through, I was thinking like a chilled coffee with ice cream in it? but not too sure how that would work without a freezer??

This is a good one!

Frosty Latte
Ingredients:
4 cups (1 L) vanilla or coffee ice cream, slightly softened
2 cups (500 mL) milk, well chilled
2 cups (500 mL) brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature

Directions:

1. Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Add milk and coffee. Cover pitcher with lid; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 230, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

AWESOME!! Thanks very much I really like the Latte one, I could just bring a cooler and it should be fine.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for a delicious brunch beverage using your Large QSPitcher. First, have you tried making a refreshing iced tea? You can steep your favorite tea bags in hot water, then add ice and some fresh fruit or herbs for a flavorful twist. Another idea is to make a batch of sparkling fruit-infused water using the Quick-Stir®Pitcher. Simply add sliced fruit and herbs to cold water, let it sit for a few hours, and then add some sparkling water for a bubbly and refreshing drink. And for a unique twist on chilled coffee, you could try making a coffee smoothie by blending chilled coffee, ice cream, and a splash of milk or cream in your Quick-Stir®Pitcher. I hope these suggestions inspire you to create a delicious brunch beverage that your guests will love. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy brunch beverage ideas that do not require a freezer?

Some easy brunch beverage ideas that do not require a freezer include homemade lemonade, iced tea, fruit-infused water, hot apple cider, and mimosas.

2. Can you provide a recipe for homemade lemonade?

Sure! To make homemade lemonade, you will need 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup of sugar, and 6 cups of water. Mix the lemon juice and sugar together until the sugar dissolves, then add in the water. Adjust the amount of sugar and water to your taste preference. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.

3. What is a good non-alcoholic option for a brunch beverage?

A fruit-infused water is a great non-alcoholic option for a brunch beverage. Simply add your favorite fruits, such as strawberries, cucumbers, or citrus slices, to a pitcher of water and let it infuse for a few hours before serving. It's refreshing and adds a subtle flavor to the water.

4. How can I make a large batch of iced tea for a brunch party?

To make a large batch of iced tea, bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a pot. Remove from heat and add in 4-6 tea bags, depending on how strong you want the tea. Let it steep for 5-10 minutes, then remove the tea bags. Add in 1 cup of sugar (or sweeten to taste) while the tea is still hot. Let it cool, then pour it into a pitcher and add in 4 cups of cold water. Serve over ice.

5. How can I make a non-alcoholic version of a mimosa?

To make a non-alcoholic mimosa, also known as a "mocktail," mix together equal parts orange juice and sparkling cider. Serve in a champagne flute and garnish with a slice of orange or a strawberry. You can also add a splash of grenadine syrup for a sweeter flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • heidabear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tamchap
  • ericadboone