1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Brunch beverage idea

1. natural

natural Member Gold Member

Any ideas as to a good Brunch Beverage? I have the Large QSPitcher. to use. ANyone ever make chilled coffee, or something along those lines? I won't have a freezer and we will be doing the bev half way through, I was thinking like a chilled coffee with ice cream in it? but not too sure how that would work without a freezer??

Jul 27, 2009
  2. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

Cranberry Fizz...from a Season's Best, REALLY Yummy!!!

Cran-Raspberry Fizz
    4 limes, divided
    1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
    3 cups cold water
    1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
    2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale

1. Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.
    2. Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to Cook's
    Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

To garnish rims of glasses, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine lime zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with lime wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

For a simple garnish, using Zester/Scorer, score a lemon and zest a lime; thinly slice using Ultimate Mandoline. Make a cut to the center of each lemon and lime slice using Petite Paring Knife. Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one lime slice.

Jul 27, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

This is a good one!

Frosty Latte
    Ingredients:
    4 cups (1 L) vanilla or coffee ice cream, slightly softened
    2 cups (500 mL) milk, well chilled
    2 cups (500 mL) brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature

Directions:

1. Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Add milk and coffee. Cover pitcher with lid; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 230, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.
    The Pampered Chef

Jul 27, 2009
  4. natural

natural Member Gold Member

AWESOME!! Thanks very much I really like the Latte one, I could just bring a cooler and it should be fine.

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?