• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show??

In summary, a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show" is a type of party where the bride-to-be and her guests come together to celebrate the upcoming wedding and purchase Pampered Chef products. To host this party, you will need to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and invite guests. The products can be customized for the bride-to-be and there may be special promotions and discounts available. Popular products for this type of party include kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and personalized or customizable items.
momoftwins
Hey everyone!! I got an email from a friend that is doing a bridal couples shower for her niece that has a kitchen theme. She said it is on July 27th (I will be in ND) but I don't need to be there that she just needed catalogs and order forms. She is on vacation from yesterday until the 12th and I leave for conference on the 13th.

She emailed me and said she needs 15 catalogs and 50 order forms. Would you do just outside order forms (from the website) or the current order forms (carbon copy ones)??? I told her I would get her packet to her so it is there when she gets home from her vacation.

I did tell her I wanted her niece's wishlist so that I could create index cards of her items. I also said that when people order they are to put a "B" next to the item that is for the bride and groom and nothing beside it if it is for them - that way I can distinquish what products are for the bride, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there! It sounds like your friend's niece is having a kitchen-themed bridal shower and you've been asked to provide catalogs and order forms. Since you won't be able to attend the shower, you're wondering if you should provide outside order forms or the current ones. I think it would be best to clarify with your friend exactly what she needs. If she specifically asked for catalogs and order forms, it may be best to provide the current ones so that everything is consistent. However, if she's open to either option, outside order forms may be more convenient for her. In terms of the wishlist and organizing orders, it's great that you've already offered to create index cards and have a system in place for differentiating items for the bride and groom. It's always helpful to have clear instructions for guests when it comes to ordering. I hope everything goes smoothly and the shower is a success! Let us know how it all turns out.

Hi there! Congratulations on your friend's upcoming bridal shower! It sounds like it will be a fun and memorable event. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend using the current order forms (carbon copy ones) for the bridal shower. This will make it easier for you to keep track of orders and ensure that everything runs smoothly. Additionally, having the bride's wishlist and creating index cards for her items is a great idea and will make it easier for guests to know which items are specifically for the bride and groom. I hope the shower is a success and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What exactly is a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show?"

A "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show" is a type of party where the bride-to-be and her guests come together to celebrate the upcoming wedding. The hostess of the party sets up a display of Pampered Chef products, similar to a traditional catalog show, and guests can purchase items directly from the display or through the hostess.

2. How do I host a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show?"

To host a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show," you will need to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you set up the display and provide product information. You will also need to invite guests and provide food and drinks for the party. The consultant will handle all product orders and deliveries.

3. Can I customize the products for the bride-to-be?

Yes, you can customize the products for the bride-to-be by selecting items that fit her needs and preferences. You can also add a special message or personalized touch to the products, such as engraving or monogramming.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show?"

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered for "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Shows." Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information about any current deals or discounts available for these types of parties.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show?"

Some popular Pampered Chef products for a "Bridal Shower - Like Catalog Show" include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. Other popular items include entertaining and serving pieces, as well as personalized and customizable products that make great gifts for the bride-to-be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mrshamel3808