• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal shower apron

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Has anybody seen the new one? I have a shower on March 6, and I like the old one that says "Pampered Bride"...the host wants me to order it, and I am wondering which one to order. I think the new one says something different???

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
I like the old ones better

The new ones just say on the very top of the seam....The Pampered Chef discover the chef in you! It is a two liner and very small. I think the old ones make them look cuter.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
thanks - I found a small picture of it and I like the old one better, so that is what I am ordering! I think it is cute the way it says "pampered bride" - that is one thing I do not understand them changing. All the brides I have worked with love this apron! :mad:

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I agree!

I love the "Pampered Bride" logo on the old ones! It's so cute! I need to order them before we are no long able to! I have a good friend I want to give it to!