• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show Planning: Need Ideas and Tips?

In summary, hosting a bridal show has multiple benefits such as showcasing products, building relationships with potential customers, and earning free and discounted products. The flyer for the show can be customized with contact information and product images. Products do not need to be purchased in advance as consultants have access to a demo kit. To attract guests, personal invitations, social media outreach, and collaborations with other vendors can be utilized. Special offers and promotions are also available exclusively for bridal show guests, providing an added incentive for attendance.
Kathytnt
I need to send out some information to some people that expressed infor about possibly doing a PC bridal shower - I know there is a bridal shower planner on supply order form but I am not sure what is on that.

Anyone have any ideas? I am also going to be getting a leads list for this show so I will be doing a mailing with that too

Thanks for your help!

Kathy

Here's a few that I have pulled from here and redone. Hold on, I have a few more...

Attachments

• bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    59 KB · Views: 332
  • Dear Bridal Shower Hostess.doc
    26 KB · Views: 413
  • weddingregistrycompare.doc
    56 KB · Views: 362
  • Wedding Registry Must Have List.doc
    32 KB · Views: 563
  • Rewards flier.doc
    94 KB · Views: 264
Hope these help!

Attachments

• lifetime of memories.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Letter to Shower Host.doc
    34 KB · Views: 229
  • Letter to Bride.doc
    36 KB · Views: 487
  • Save the date.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 343
  • pampered bride outline.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 473
Thanks Heather - I think the letter to the Bride and lifetime of memories are close to what I am looking for I have some bride's and bridal party emmbers that I need to sell on the idea along with the registry. Followup stuff from a recent bridal show.

Thanks so much

Kathy

Related to Bridal Show Planning: Need Ideas and Tips?

What are the benefits of hosting a bridal show?

Hosting a bridal show allows you to showcase our products to potential new customers and build relationships with them. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as potential sales commissions.

How can I customize my bridal show flyer?

Our Pampered Chef consultants have access to our customizable flyer templates, which can be personalized with your contact information and event details. You can also add images of our products to showcase them to your guests.

Do I need to purchase the products in advance for the bridal show?

No, you do not need to purchase products in advance. Our Pampered Chef consultants have access to a demo kit, which includes a variety of our best-selling products to use during the bridal show.

How can I attract guests to my bridal show?

There are many ways to attract guests to your bridal show. You can personally invite friends and family, reach out to brides-to-be on social media, and collaborate with other wedding vendors to promote the event.

Are there any special offers or promotions for bridal show guests?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions exclusively for bridal show guests. These can include free product gifts, discounts on purchases, or even a chance to win a giveaway. It's a great incentive to get guests excited about attending your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
  • pamperedlinda