• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively follow-up with brides after a bridal expo?

In summary, it is recommended to follow up with potential customers within 1-2 days after a bridal show to stay fresh in their minds and prevent them from making a purchase elsewhere. The most effective ways to follow up are through personalized emails or phone calls. Offering special promotions or discounts can entice customers to make a purchase and show appreciation for their interest. Keeping track of potential customers and their orders can be done through a CRM system or a spreadsheet. It is also important to follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the bridal show, as they may still be interested and can provide valuable feedback for future shows.
Rule77
Hi! I just did a bridal expo last sunday and need to do some follow-up phone calls with some of the brides. I am very shy when it comes to doing calls and need some help with what to say (so I don't fumble it). I was wondering if anyone has a "script" to go by. Or anyhelp whatsoever so I don't end up sounding like an idiot.

Thanks!

Amy

Look on Consultants Corner and use one of their customer service/booking scripts - you can adapt it to fit a bridal expo. I've found that with most of the bridal expos while you may start talking about a registry, most brides are going to be more interested in an actual show or the business opportunity to help pay for that big day. I know that sometimes we read the scripts on CC and feel like no one would ever say those things - but just do it. It really does work and it will help keep you on track. I'm not great on the phone either. I would much rather do things by text/email or in person.

Thanks! I will give it a shot!

1. How soon after a bridal show should I follow up with potential customers?

The best practice is to follow up within 1-2 days after the bridal show. This allows you to stay fresh in their minds and ensures that they haven't already made a purchase decision.

2. What is the best way to follow up with potential customers after a bridal show?

Personalized emails or phone calls are the most effective ways to follow up with potential customers. This allows you to connect with them directly and answer any questions they may have about the products or ordering process.

3. Should I offer any special promotions or discounts when following up with bridal show attendees?

Yes, offering a special discount or promotion can entice potential customers to make a purchase. It also shows that you value their business and appreciate their interest in your products.

4. How can I keep track of potential customers and their orders after a bridal show?

Using a customer relationship management (CRM) system or a spreadsheet can help you keep track of potential customers and their orders. This will also make it easier to follow up with them in the future and provide personalized customer service.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the bridal show?

Yes, it is still important to follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the bridal show. They may have been interested in your products but needed more time to make a decision. Following up can also help you gather feedback and improve your sales techniques for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ebarnes23us
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • catlwilles
  • Pampered Chef Shows