• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Board/Bouquet/List.....what Do You Do???

In summary, the bride received a lot of personalized gifts that she could use for her wedding. She used a large gift bag and organized the gifts by price. The guest also received a list of the items and their prices. The bride could choose the gift they wanted to give to her.
lakamper
Okay so I need some different options of what to do at bridal showers. I have done the bridal board - it seemed to work, I just don't have it anymore so I would have to do a new one. What does everyone do that makes it EASY for us and EASY for them - but cute too, or does cute not need to be a part of this?

I have 2 bridal shows coming up and am excited to do them, I just want something fresh. Help!!:blushing:

bridal showerI donated the white wedding apron and fabric markers--had guests write their well wishes on the apron.

This was for my brother and his "now" bride. They seemed to like the idea of the apron.

The host is a friend of theirs. She pretty much took care of the food although I did have a couple of PC food items there.

As for the gifts..I typed the products from their wish lists on cards, punched a hole, attached a ribbon and attached the cards to the "wedding" tree; guests chose gifts off the tree to purchase for them. The host donated her host rewards to the couple so they received the free gifts as well. I only had a couple of people order something for themselves as well...marked a B on the receipt for the couple's gift.

It was a fun evening.

What kind of tree did you use for the "wedding tree?" I am doing a show for my future daughter-in-law and I want it to be extra special. Any other great ideas?
Deb

I originally used a bridal board, but it was kind of a hassel to take w/me. I now use a large bridal gift bag. I use a generic white color one. I use velcro to stick pictures I print of the products the bride wants. I put them in order of price - less expensive to most expensive. I also give all guests a spreadsheet listing everything the bride wants in order by price so they have an idea of what they want to give her. I also have the product numbers on the spreadsheet and pictures so it's easy for the guests to find the product. Of course if what they want to give the bride is gone they can give her a gift certificate. The nice thing about the bridal bag is it folds up for easy travel:)!

After the guests pick a product for the bride I have mini gift bags I decorated they put their gift in w/a note card they write on to the bride. I then have the bride open the gifts. It's much more personal.

Good luck!

I would love to hear more. For some reason, I am not getting the idea of the of the Bridal Gift bag. Can you explain more or do you have a picture?

I don't have a picture, but I'll try to explain more.

I purchased a very large gift bag at Target and just filled it w/tissue paper so it looks like a present. I then used small circles of velcro on the outside to stick the pictures of the products the bride/groom want to the outside. I put the pictures in order by price starting at the top to the bottom, and sometimes to the back.

I print the pictures of the products and laminate them (there are files on here). I have the item number on the pictures, but not the price. I give each guest a list of the items by price and item numbers. I add the sales tax to the price so I don't have to figure that out if the guest doesn't purchase anything for themselves. The guests pull off the picture of the item they want to purchase and bring it to me.

When the guests bring the pictures to me I give them a little bag w/a note card for them to sign. For the note cards I just purchased blank index cards and put a wedding sticker in the upper right corner (silver). It's the sticker you could use to seal an envelope. Just gives it a little decoration. I purchased the bags at Target in the gift wrap area. They look like mini lunch bags. I decorated them w/scrapbooking bridal pictures and sayings. These were rub off so they look nice on the bag - like they were always there. Much better then stickers. You have to use a stick to rub over the top of them to get them to stick to the bags. I then just put white tissue in them after the guests put their note to the bride and the picture of what they bought them.

The bride then opens the gift bags and reads the notes. It is just more personable like a regular bridal shower and everyone knows what she got.

You are welcome to call me if you have questions. Just PM me and I'll give you my number.

I hope this helps. If I have time I'll try to pull out my stuff and take pictures in the next few days. I need to get the stuff out anyway since I have a bridal shower on the 27th.

I forgot to mention I may make another one or two for the bridal shower I have this month since it is going to be a large one and there will be a lot of guests. It would be quicker to use a few smaller bags so they can pass them around. Since I have one big one I may just do two small ones to even it out. I may then do certain price ranges on each bag.

These are just so easy to take w/you. I fold the tissue paper up and store it inside the bag and fold the bag. We already have enough stuff to haul w/us!

By the way I can't take credit for this idea - my friend Sara gave it to me. She belongs to CS but doesn't post much - Thanks Sara!!

Last edited:

What is a bridal board?

A bridal board is a collection of kitchen tools and products that are essential for a newlywed couple to start their life together. It can include items such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and serving dishes.

Why should I create a bridal board?

Creating a bridal board allows you to easily share your desired kitchen items with friends and family for bridal showers and wedding gifts. It also helps you keep track of the items you need for your new home.

What is a bridal bouquet?

A bridal bouquet is a curated set of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for a newlywed couple. It typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and products that are essential for cooking and entertaining.

What is a bridal wish list?

A bridal wish list is a list of Pampered Chef products that a couple would like to receive as wedding gifts. This list can be shared with friends and family to make gift-giving easier and to ensure the couple receives items they truly want and need.

How do I create a bridal board or wish list?

To create a bridal board or wish list, simply visit our website and browse our products. When you find an item you want to add, click on the "Add to Bridal Board" or "Add to Wish List" button. You can then share the link to your board or list with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies