• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Cookbooks and Ornaments?

In summary, the Breast Cancer Fundraiser is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. The cookbooks and ornaments can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or website, and all proceeds will be donated to reputable breast cancer charities. These items are available for purchase worldwide, but shipping costs may vary. Multiple items can be purchased in one order, but shipping costs may increase. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days after processing.
NooraK
Gold Member
We've been cleaning this weekend, and it's long overdue. I have a few items that I was using to raise funds when I participated in the Breast Cancer 3-Day that I no longer need and wanted to offer to anyone who might be interested. I'm willing to send these off for just the cost of shipping.

I have about 150 cookbooks that we had made by Cookbook Publishers. They contain around 100-150 recipes, and we were selling them for $6. The Cookbook Publishers' website says they would currently recommend selling this sized book for around $8. They're titled "The Pink Divas' Cookbook" and some recipes also have dedications. I have two boxes, one still sealed with 100 books that weighs about 34 pounds, the other with about 50 book weighs around 20 pounds. They would probably be most economical to ship with FedEx using our discount. If you'd like to check shipping costs, my zip is 30188

I also have glass globe ornaments. They have a pink ribbon and some gold and silver stars painted on them, and they have a pink fabric ribbon inside them. Out of a set of twelve I have 11, three of which have 2004 also painted on them. The paint isn't sealed in any way, so you could scratch the year off. These should fit into a USPS flat rate box.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll try to check the thread, but it's probably best to PM or email me: [email protected]

Last edited:
Bumping... anyone interested?

I might be interested in the cookbooks. I do a lot of fund raiseing for my Making Strides Team and this might help us raise some money

Sarah

1. What is the purpose of the Breast Cancer Fundraiser?

The Breast Cancer Fundraiser is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. All proceeds from the sales of cookbooks and ornaments will be donated to reputable breast cancer charities.

2. How can I purchase the cookbooks and ornaments?

You can purchase the cookbooks and ornaments through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

3. Are the cookbooks and ornaments only available in the United States?

No, the cookbooks and ornaments are available for purchase worldwide. However, shipping costs may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I purchase multiple items in one order?

Yes, you can purchase multiple cookbooks and ornaments in one order. However, please note that shipping costs may increase for larger orders.

5. When will my order be shipped?

Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days after it has been processed. Please allow additional time for delivery based on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen