• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking News: Skeletal Remains Found in Colorado

Paige's family will finally have some peace knowing that she was found. Prayers go out to the other family who lost their daughter too.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There are reports that hikers have come across skeletal remains in Delta County Colorado, about a mile off US 50.

No details have been released. It is unknown if the remains are human or animal.

Could it be Paige? Only time will tell.

Some of Paige's purse contents were found strewn along Hwy 50 shortly after her disappearance, but that could just be coincidental.

I will be following this story.

KKCO News is following the story:http://www.nbc11news.com/mobi?storyid=141698963

Sending prayers to Paige's family as they await news.

thanks KG, I was thinking of Paige just the other day and wondering how her children were doing.

Thank you for the update.

Thank you for the update, KG. Hope this family gets some closer but if it is her, I hope they have some evidence to find out who harmed her and convict the person. Asking for a lot. Just hoping for peace for Paige's family first and formost. I too wonder about her children.

Thanks for posting the update.....Karen

thanks for the update...

Thank you for the update.

Unreal. I wonder how they did not find her earlier.

Someone's family will get a form of closure from this find. Hopefully it's Paige's family's turn. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you too for never letting us give up on her.

AJPratt said:
Unreal. I wonder how they did not find her earlier.

I've been wondering that too. Praying for the family that forensics has answers soon.

I saw on my google news alert this morning that the remains have been confirmed to be Paige's. I continue to mourn for her loss, but am glad that her parents and children now have some closure and can put her to rest properly, not just tumbled in a gulch.

Ivykeep - you are so right. I think about the other family who lost not only their daughter but also her two sons to that freak of a father. They may never find her and be able to put her in a proper resting place. Destiny proclaimed it was time for Paige to be found and a higher power made sure that peace could go to her family. IT does amaze me that she was found only a short distance from all the original search places. But it happens. There were no real clues as to where to look nor how far out to look so... I wonder if anyone will remember that so many people have been keeping up that vigil. She smiled yesterday to know that we all still cared. Of that I am sure.

1. What are the details of the skeletal remains found in Colorado?

The skeletal remains were discovered by hikers in a remote area of Colorado. The exact location has not been disclosed by authorities. The remains are believed to be human and have been sent to a medical examiner for further analysis.

2. How long do investigators think the remains have been there?

The age of the remains is currently unknown. Investigators will use various methods, such as carbon dating and forensic analysis, to determine an estimated age. This process could take several weeks or months.

3. Are there any suspects or leads in the case?

At this time, there are no known suspects or leads in connection with the skeletal remains found in Colorado. The investigation is ongoing and authorities are asking anyone with information to come forward.

4. What steps will be taken to identify the remains?

Once the medical examiner determines that the remains are human, they will work to identify the individual through DNA testing, dental records, and other methods. This process can also take a significant amount of time.

5. Is there any danger to the public in the area where the remains were found?

There is currently no known danger to the public in the area where the remains were found. However, authorities are continuing to investigate and are urging caution to anyone who may be in the vicinity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy