• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking News From Grand Junction, Colorado

In summary, a human remains was found in Mesa County, Colorado. Law enforcement officials are working closely with the Mesa County Coroner’s Office for identification purposes. Further details will be released as the investigation develops.
Oh how sad, yet wonderful the possiablity of some closer for her family.

Prayers and candles people, prayers and candles.

Thanks so much for your dilegance KG!!!!!

Not knowing Paige I have to say that all of you have kept her spirit going. You do a great job of looking out for cheffer family members and I know no matter where she is her and her family know how you all keep her in your prayers.
That said, if this is her I think her family will have a sense of enlightenment knowing whatever she went through is over and her sprit is with God and her remains are where they should be, in love, at home, with family.
I pray for her family, especially her children. They need their mommy home one way or another.

I haven't been on here much and today decided to log on. This was the first thread, my heart has sank.

Thanks as always for keeping us updated.

buckeyefan08 said:
Not knowing Paige I have to say that all of you have kept her spirit going. You do a great job of looking out for cheffer family members and I know no matter where she is her and her family know how you all keep her in your prayers.
That said, if this is her I think her family will have a sense of enlightenment knowing whatever she went through is over and her sprit is with God and her remains are where they should be, in love, at home, with family.
I pray for her family, especially her children. They need their mommy home one way or another.

Lisa, this is the not just Paige's spirit, it is the spirit of being supportive to one another. This is what keeps many of us loving CS. (aka...addicted!!) Paige was a supportive contributor to this site. Supportive in ideas and in rallying for the good of people. As you may have seen or (hopefully not) experienced...sometimes words are misread or discussions turn heated. What keeps CS a good place to be is not just the business information shared but the supporting one another in business and in personal challenges.

KG has gone above and beyond keeping Paige in the forefront along with many others that do what they can to keep Paige's good spirit going. That is what CS is all about! Greg and Deb have created something wonderful and continue to be supportive. So many people on here are true blessings. May everyone keep that spirit alive as well as Paige's!

This is not a new article and I am sorry if someone has already posted this article, but this is such a nice picture of Paige in this article.
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/missing-grand-junction-wmans-father-notified-about/

It's a reprint of Mike Wiggins' piece that was in the GJ Daily Sentinel yesterday, except for the photo. (See the Missing thread.)
Paige_Meredith_Birgfeld_t220.jpg

What a great picture of Paige.

legacypc46 said:
If Paige is no longer alive (which I think is the case), then I pray the remains are hers. She deserves justice and having some physical evidence may be the break the authorities need. So, as morbid as it sounds, I am hoping she's been found.

I feel the same way. And her family needs some sort of closure.

baychef said:
Lisa, this is the not just Paige's spirit, it is the spirit of being supportive to one another. This is what keeps many of us loving CS. (aka...addicted!!) Paige was a supportive contributor to this site. Supportive in ideas and in rallying for the good of people. As you may have seen or (hopefully not) experienced...sometimes words are misread or discussions turn heated. What keeps CS a good place to be is not just the business information shared but the supporting one another in business and in personal challenges.

KG has gone above and beyond keeping Paige in the forefront along with many others that do what they can to keep Paige's good spirit going. That is what CS is all about! Greg and Deb have created something wonderful and continue to be supportive. So many people on here are true blessings. May everyone keep that spirit alive as well as Paige's!

I agree this is a wonderful site and it has helped me in more ways than just my business.
That is a great picture of Paige. Not knowing her personally that picture shows the warmth and love you all hold so dear. There is no doubt in my mind that she is a wonderful person and I hope for the best.

buckeyefan08 said:
I agree this is a wonderful site and it has helped me in more ways than just my business.
That is a great picture of Paige. Not knowing her personally that picture shows the warmth and love you all hold so dear. There is no doubt in my mind that she is a wonderful person and I hope for the best.

I second your comment, Lisa!

Alright, everyone, this has been fun, but this is no longer breaking news. I'm not going to lock this thread, but if you have anything to add, please post it in the daily update thread.If you like, you can use the Quote function, then copy the entire text to a new post in the daily update.The comments are great!

Fine take your ball to your yard so we can't play with it. Hrumph.

chefann said:

um, Ann, I think KG will have something to say about us playing with his, um, ball...............

chefmeg said:
um, Ann, I think KG will have something to say about us playing with his, um, ball...............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Naughty girl, Meg!

chefann said:

This IS my yard!

a_takethatfoo.gif

chefmeg said:

For sure the Kat Lady will have something to say....

And yet he still hasn't locked the thread... :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
For sure the Kat Lady will have something to say....

especially since it's their anniversary!

oh, I forgot....right, maybe!

chefann said:
Ditto to all of the above.

Realistically, I have to think that Paige isn't alive. Especially when the alternatives include the possibility of forced confinement or worse. I hope, for her sake and that of her family, that this discovery can finally bring some evidence, as well as closure.

And ditto to that. Whatever evidence they find if it is related to Paige's case, I hope it leads to justice.

How long will it take for them to make an id on the body? Does anyone know?

It only takes about 5 minutes on CSI, but I'm betting it takes a bit longer in the real world.

ChefBeckyD said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Naughty girl, Meg!

In true cheffer style, no thread is immune from taking a bizzarre turn! And in an odd way, it seems fitting to bring humor and levity to a thread about such an upbeat and bubbly person!

raebates said:
It only takes about 5 minutes on CSI, but I'm betting it takes a bit longer in the real world.

Funny!
Yeah, um, asking a bunch of <mostly> women to quit talking...what were you thinking KG?:p

<h2>1. What is the latest update on the human remains found in Grand Junction, Colorado?</h2><p>According to a press release from the Mesa County Sheriff's Department, human remains were discovered and an investigation is currently ongoing. The Sheriff's Officials are working with the Mesa County Coroner's Office for identification purposes.</p><h2>2. Can you provide any information on the location where the human remains were found?</h2><p>The exact location of the discovery is not being released at this time. This is to allow law enforcement officials to return to the area for a more thorough forensic search and analysis.</p><h2>3. When was the press release issued and who issued it?</h2><p>The press release was issued on July 28, 2008 by the Mesa County Sheriff's Department.</p><h2>4. Is there any indication of foul play in this case?</h2><p>At this time, the investigation is still ongoing and no further details have been released. It is not clear if foul play is suspected.</p><h2>5. Will there be updates on this case as the investigation develops?</h2><p>Yes, the Sheriff's Officials have stated that further details will be released as the investigation continues. We will provide updates as they become available.</p>

1. What is the latest update on the human remains found in Grand Junction, Colorado?

According to a press release from the Mesa County Sheriff's Department, human remains were discovered and an investigation is currently ongoing. The Sheriff's Officials are working with the Mesa County Coroner's Office for identification purposes.

2. Can you provide any information on the location where the human remains were found?

The exact location of the discovery is not being released at this time. This is to allow law enforcement officials to return to the area for a more thorough forensic search and analysis.

3. When was the press release issued and who issued it?

The press release was issued on July 28, 2008 by the Mesa County Sheriff's Department.

4. Is there any indication of foul play in this case?

At this time, the investigation is still ongoing and no further details have been released. It is not clear if foul play is suspected.

5. Will there be updates on this case as the investigation develops?

Yes, the Sheriff's Officials have stated that further details will be released as the investigation continues. We will provide updates as they become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy