• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction

In summary, "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction" is a news blog that covers the latest events and happenings in Grand Junction, Colorado. The blog is written by a team of journalists and reporters who are dedicated to bringing accurate and timely news to the people of Grand Junction. It is updated multiple times a day with new articles and stories. Readers can also submit news tips and story ideas to the blog. "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction" is not affiliated with any political party or organization and aims to present all news and information objectively.
pamperedbecky
Just incase any of you didn't see this on CS or aren't on CS anymore. KG posted this:

From a press release issued by the Mesa County Sheriff's Department, July 28, 2008

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND, INVESTIGATION ON-GOING

Coroner’s Office joins Sheriff’s Investigators on case

Mesa County, Colorado—Sheriff’s Officials are investigating a discovery of human remains found in the region. They are working closely with the Mesa County Coroner’s Office for identification purposes. The exact location of this discovery is not being released to allow law enforcement officials to return to the area for a more complete forensic search and analysis.

Further details will be released as the investigation develops.

Thanks for posting this. My prayers continue.

Oh my! I will be sad if it is her, but also a bit relieved for the family to have closure. Please keep us posted Becky.

Thanks!

I saw that. Who would have thought the case would drag on this long with the poor family on pins and needles. Devastating.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on CS in a few hours.

God, please let the information the Coroner's Office comes up with be an answer to SOME family's prayers.

Oh God. My stomach just dropped.

me too Carolyn....DD just asked me was I OK? I don't have an answer for her.....

Related to Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction

What is "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction"?

"Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction" is a news blog that covers the latest events and happenings in Grand Junction, Colorado.

Who writes for "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction"?

The blog is written by a team of journalists and reporters who are dedicated to bringing accurate and timely news to the people of Grand Junction.

How often is "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction" updated?

The blog is updated multiple times a day, with new articles and stories being published as soon as they become available.

Can I submit a story or news tip to "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction"?

Yes, we encourage our readers to submit any news tips or story ideas they may have. You can do so by contacting us through our website or social media channels.

Is "Posted on Cs: Breaking News From Grand Junction" affiliated with any political party or organization?

No, we strive to remain unbiased and present all news and information objectively. We do not have any affiliations with political parties or organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy