• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!

In summary, the "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" deal offers a variety of sizes, with specific sizing options listed on the product page. The material of the shoes may vary by style, also listed on the product page. While the specific shoes in the deal cannot be chosen individually, customers can select the size and color of the shoes. There is no limit to the number of deals that can be purchased, but availability is subject to change. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not allowed for this discounted deal, so it is important to carefully review the sizing and material information before making a purchase.
jwpamp
From last year, I have one pair still in the bag and one out (but new, not used).

$12 for both (shipping is included in price)

UPDATE: Sold!

Doggone it! I was thinking about those gloves just last week and wishing I had purchased them.

Ann, still waiting for payment on them. If it falls thru I will PM you.

Nope, sorry....they sold!

Ann-

I have a pair I out of the package. Let me know if you are interested.

Julia
Ann F said:
Doggone it! I was thinking about those gloves just last week and wishing I had purchased them.

Related to Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!

What are the sizes available for the "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" deal?

The sizes available for this deal may vary. Please check the product page for specific sizing options.

What is the material of the "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" shoes?

The material of the shoes may vary depending on the style. Please check the product page for specific material information.

Can I choose which shoes I want for the "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" deal?

The shoes included in this deal are pre-selected and cannot be chosen individually. However, you can choose the size and color of the shoes.

Is there a limit to the number of "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" deals I can purchase?

There is no limit to the number of deals you can purchase. However, please note that this deal is subject to availability.

Can I return or exchange the "Brand New Shoes - $12 for Both, Shipping Included!" deal?

Unfortunately, due to the discounted price of this deal, returns or exchanges are not allowed. Please make sure to check the product page for sizing and material information before making your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies