• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Replacement Bowl for Your Salad Spinner - Don't Settle for a Cracked One!

In summary, the bowl has a 3-year warranty and may be older than that. The bowl has a few cracks and may be older than the warranty. The bowl is not available as a replacement part on the company's replacement part order form. However, you can submit a request to have the bowl added to the replacement part list.
mspibb
Gold Member
I know it's a long shot but anyone got a bowl for the Salad Spinner they'd like to sell? Mine has a huge crack in it an that is not a replacement part! Now that we have that lid and cooling insert I might need to take it out in public and it doesn't look so good!

I'm curious...(and very new) why wouldn't that be replaced?

Home office decides what replacement parts actually are. They view the bowl as an integral part of the spinner, so it is not an item available on our replacement part order form. Host a show, get it free!

the bowl has a 3 yr warranty... is yours older than that???

Cathy pclady said:
the bowl has a 3 yr warranty... is yours older than that???
I dunno, when did it come out? LOL! I don't even remember if I earned it or bought it (did a report looks like my mom bought it in 2007 - which I'm guessing was for me since she didn't have one in her kitchen when she packed up and moved in with me!)

Last edited:
I've had a lot of adjustments on the bowl.....really wish they would just have that as a replacement part.

Have you sent in a request to have the bowl added as a replacement part? They do listen! they finally added the bowl for the spoon rest so it's worth a shot. The more times they hear it the more likely they'll add it.

I wish they would. I've broken 3 salad spinner bowels. :(

I just did send a request for the Salad Spinner bowl to become a replaceable part! We'll see!

Where do you send the request? The email address for new product requests, or is it support services?
My bowl is not in the greatest shape either, and at my last show I dropped it, so now it has a couple additional little cracks... :(

I met an Ohio Consultant at Lexington Spring launch and we discussed Salad Spinner Top replacement. I dropped your business card, so if you could contact me though here it would be great.

cheflorraine said:
Where do you send the request? The email address for new product requests, or is it support services?
My bowl is not in the greatest shape either, and at my last show I dropped it, so now it has a couple additional little cracks... :(

You can send it to the email for product suggestions or just to solution center and they'll forward it to the proper area.

I sent it to the solutions center and they said they forwarded it to product suggestions and that is really the proper way to submit a suggested replacement part.

1. How do I know if I need to replace my salad spinner bowl?

If your salad spinner bowl is cracked or damaged, it is best to replace it to ensure proper function and food safety. You may also want to replace it if it has become discolored or stained over time.

2. Can I use any bowl as a replacement for my salad spinner?

No, it is important to use a bowl that is specifically designed for your salad spinner. Using a different bowl may not fit properly and could cause the spinner to not work as effectively.

3. How do I find a replacement bowl for my specific salad spinner model?

You can find a replacement bowl for your salad spinner by checking the product manual or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to assist you in finding the correct replacement bowl for your specific model.

4. Are replacement bowls available for older salad spinner models?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement bowls for older salad spinner models. You can contact customer service to inquire about availability and purchase.

5. How do I care for my replacement salad spinner bowl?

You should wash your replacement salad spinner bowl by hand with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before using. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they can damage the bowl. It is also recommended to store the bowl in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cdnmom