• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Bridal and Home & Garden Shows in Houston

In summary, events such as craft fairs, trade shows, home shows, and food festivals are all considered fairs and expos for Pampered Chef booths. To sign up for a booth at one of these events, you can use the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. The cost of a booth varies and can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It is recommended to bring a variety of products to appeal to different customers, including cookware, kitchen gadgets, and food items. Special promotions and discounts are allowed at Pampered Chef booths, but be sure to follow company guidelines.
c_harts
Gold Member
I just wanted to ask if anyone would like to do a Bridal expo and/or Home and Garden Show with me. I live in Houston. There are about six diffrent shows. Please email me [email protected] for more info.

I would love to join you. I just sent an email with some questions. I look forward to hearing back.

I would love to join you too!!!

1. What types of events are considered "fairs and expos" for Pampered Chef booths?

Events such as craft fairs, trade shows, home shows, and food festivals are all considered fairs and expos for Pampered Chef booths. These events typically have a large number of vendors and attract a diverse crowd.

2. How can I sign up for a booth at a fair or expo?

You can sign up for a booth at a fair or expo through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a list of upcoming events and help you reserve a booth.

3. What is the cost of having a booth at a fair or expo?

The cost of a booth at a fair or expo varies depending on the event and location. It can range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Pampered Chef consultants can provide you with more specific pricing information for the events you are interested in.

4. What products should I bring to sell at a fair or expo?

It is recommended to bring a variety of products to appeal to different customers. Some popular items to bring to fairs and expos include cookware, kitchen gadgets, and food items. You can also showcase and take orders for larger items, such as stoneware or cookware sets.

5. Can I offer special promotions or discounts at my Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, you are allowed to offer special promotions or discounts at your booth. It is a great way to attract customers and increase sales. Just make sure to follow Pampered Chef's guidelines for promotions and discounts to ensure compliance with company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CMcGee
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Becca_in_MD