• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Savings: Join Our Referral Program for Exclusive Discounts & Rewards

In summary, the Pampered Chef Referral Program allows loyal customers to earn discounts and rewards by referring friends and family to their products. To join, simply sign up on their website and receive a unique referral link. Rewards include discounts, free products, and cooking experiences with top chefs. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer, and rewards can be redeemed through your Pampered Chef account at checkout.
stefani2
Can we share our Referral Program ideas?

My Ds is:
Refer a Host - get an item at 60% off
Refer a person interested in the Biz - get a $50 G.C.

Mine is refer a host and get $25 to spend at their party (bookings at your own party don't count)
Refer someone interested in the business and get $25 to spend with them WHEN they qualify

I usually have 10% off your order at the host's show. I don't have one for recruiting yet.

I would be leary of 60% off - what would happen if someone picked the cookware as their 60% off item and the show was only $150?

i agreeMy D would have an exemption list, I would think...or a limit amount.

I like the idea of the G.C. at the Show idea, though

Do you promote it a lot? Ex: on Opportunity Brochures, catalogues, etc.

When anyone says no to a show, I ask if they know of anyone. They will respond with yes, no or hesitation. I'll then let them know that they get $25 to spend at their friend's show if they refer him/her to me. Then is when they start thinking.

last year I gave free mini bar pan for all referrals... for Feb I am doing free pizza stone.. I was desperate for shows. It works thou.

Oh My...you are generousSomeone refers me a host - I give a season's best and maybe something else.

Someone refers me a recruit- $25 cash when they qualfiy (my director gives us $50 cash for each recruit who qualifies - so it's "free" for me)

What is the Pampered Chef Referral Program?

The Pampered Chef Referral Program is a way for our loyal customers to earn exclusive discounts and rewards by referring their friends and family to our products.

How do I join the Referral Program?

To join the Referral Program, simply sign up on our website with your email address. You will then receive a unique referral link to share with your friends and family.

What rewards can I earn through the Referral Program?

By referring others to our products, you can earn discounts on your own purchases, free products, and even exclusive cooking experiences with our top chefs.

Is there a limit to how many people I can refer?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can refer. The more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn.

How do I redeem my rewards from the Referral Program?

Once you have earned enough rewards, you can redeem them by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the rewards you wish to use at checkout. The rewards will automatically be applied to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies