• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Our New Catalogs - A Letter from Julie

In summary, the latest catalog features a variety of products such as the Stoneware Collection, Quick Cookers, and seasonal items. To order the new catalogs, you can contact your consultant or visit the website. The new catalog also includes special promotions and discounts. You can personalize the catalogs with your contact information to promote your business. The new catalogs can be used as a sales tool to reach new customers and increase sales by creating wish lists, highlighting new products, and showcasing recipes and tips.
juliespantry
Does anyone have a letter to send out with the new catalogs? I am wanting to send out the new caddy to a select few of my customers. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Julie
:)

My director sent this to me just yesterday

hope this helps

Attachments

• Fall Mailer - 2006LM.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 822
Would you mind emailing the fall mailer to my email address b/c I am having problems with my computer opening some of the files from this site? My email address is [email protected].

This is the little flyer I attched to all the mini catalogs I sent out.

Attachments

• New Mini's.doc
    88 KB · Views: 618
Thank you so much Teresa and Desiree! As much as I would love to send out Teresa's, I am going with Desiree's because I'm sending out over 100 tomorrow and don't feel like making that many copies!

Thanks to both of you!:D

No problem;) I'm glad someone else can get some use out of it!!

:) Thanks again! I'm getting them ready to mail! Please drum up some business!! *keeping my fingers crossed*:D

These are great! Thanks for sharing.
Ann

Thanks for sharing--both are great!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the letters! I think they'll get me started!!!
:D

1. What new products are featured in the latest catalog?

The new catalog features a variety of products, including our popular Stoneware Collection, our new line of Quick Cookers, and a selection of seasonal items perfect for holiday entertaining.

2. How can I order the new catalogs?

You can order the new catalogs through your consultant or by visiting our website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Order Catalogs" tab. You can also request catalogs from your consultant during your next in-home demonstration or party.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the new catalog?

Yes, there are several special promotions and discounts featured in the new catalog. Be sure to check out the "Special Offers" section to see the current deals and discounts available.

4. Can I customize the catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the catalogs with your contact information by adding your name, phone number, and email address to the back cover. This is a great way to promote your business and make it easy for customers to reach you.

5. How can I use the new catalogs to boost my sales?

The new catalogs are a powerful sales tool that can help you reach new customers and increase sales. You can use them to create a wish list for customers, highlight new products, and showcase recipes and tips to inspire purchases. Be sure to share the catalogs with friends, family, and potential customers to expand your reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis