• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your New Consulting Business with These Flyers and Marketing Tools

In summary, the conversation was about a person looking for flyers to help a new consultant promote their business. They searched for specific types of flyers but couldn't find what they wanted, so they posted a thread asking for help. Another person suggested creating a personalized letter and searching for "grand opening" flyers. They also mentioned a postcard used by Merrill for new business announcements. Someone else mentioned having documents but not knowing how to send them, and received instructions on how to upload them. One person shared a simple flyer they used when starting their business, and another person recommended using postcards from Merrill for better design and wording.
missyciccolella
OK, I have a new consultant (yeah) who lived in Germany and I in VA...I am looking for some flyers to try to help her out. I did a search and I'm not really finding what I want so I decided to post a thread instead.

I am looking for something like a Business Kick Off Flyer, Open House, OR Mystery Host flyer specifically for new consultants. I know there are some out there so any help is great!

Oh yeah, anything else that you may have to support new consultants in promoting their new business would be great! Thanks!

OK, someone has to have something they used...anyone, anyone?

missyciccolella said:
OK, someone has to have something they used...anyone, anyone?
I just typed up a letter that basically explained why I was starting the venture. I suggest doing something like that because it makes it personal. Did you do a search for "grand opening"? I'm sure I've seen flyers on here like that. I know that Merrill has a postcard that announces the start of a business. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

I a quick search and didn't really find what I think she is looking for. I was checking to see if anyone had something so she didn't have to recreate the wheel. I'm emailed some stuff I had, and my team has used, but she wanted something a little different. Thanks though.

Missy

I have documents but I don't know how to send them to you. This is my first time to ever respond to anything. If you tell me how to send a Word document I will.

Denise Hankins

instead of doing a "Post Quick Reply" click on Go Advanced instead at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a page where you can browse your files and upload what you want.

View attachment pamperedchef.doc

This is a very simple flyer. Design is not my forte and seeing this will prove that to you. I sent this out to everyone I knew when I started my business. Then 2 weeks later, sent out invites to my open house and got my first 7 bookings at that. (Maybe my friends and fam just needed the simplicity. haha)

For my recent recruits, I've bought them a pack of the Merrill postcards. They're much better worded and designed than my poor flyer. My first recruit got hers and sent them out the next day and got an overwhelming response with them.

Hope this helps at all... Sorry its so simple...

What is the purpose of using flyers and marketing tools for a new consulting business?

Flyers and marketing tools are essential for promoting a new consulting business and reaching potential clients. They serve as a visual and informative representation of your services, creating brand awareness and generating interest in your business.

What should be included in a flyer for a consulting business?

A flyer for a consulting business should include a catchy headline, a brief description of your services, your contact information, and any special offers or promotions. It should also have a visually appealing design that aligns with your brand image.

How can flyers and marketing tools help boost a new consulting business?

By distributing flyers and using other marketing tools, you can reach a larger audience and increase your chances of gaining new clients. It also allows you to showcase your expertise and establish credibility in your industry.

Where can I distribute my flyers and marketing materials for maximum exposure?

You can distribute your flyers and marketing materials in high-traffic areas such as local businesses, community events, and networking events. You can also utilize online platforms such as social media and email marketing to reach a wider audience.

Is it necessary to hire a professional designer for creating flyers and marketing tools?

While it is not necessary, hiring a professional designer can greatly enhance the quality and effectiveness of your flyers and marketing tools. They have the skills and expertise to create visually appealing and attention-grabbing designs that will leave a lasting impression on potential clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PigletsMom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • 1995tucker