• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Helping New Consultants With Bookings

In summary, "Helping New Consultants With Bookings" is a program that aims to assist new consultants in the direct sales industry with booking and hosting successful parties or events. It is important to help new consultants with bookings because it can greatly impact their success and motivation in this industry. The program includes various strategies such as reaching out to potential hosts, creating attractive party themes, and following up with guests. It can be accessed through direct sales companies or as a separate training program or workshop. Experienced consultants can also benefit from this program by refreshing their knowledge and supporting new consultants on their team.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have quite a few new consultants. They are excited they are motivated. They're family and friends suck. It has been so long for me since I have been in their positions. So I have some questions:

How do you find books when your family and friends will not help you out?

How do you keep these great new consultants motivated?

GO show, did you help them with that?

Yes, I do the usual, but every once and awhile I have a consult that does not have have a solid base of friends and family. They may have no family here and a stay at home mom. Husband works for a small company or self employed. The few friends they have are not really willing to help them out. I just need some ideas a little outside the box. I have 2 girls in particular who are really motivated, and I just don't want them to get discouraged. 1 has just signed up for a fair but it is not until May.

Call local girl scout counsel and see if she can help with cooking badges
go into every medical office building with something logo on and ask to leave a catty in lobby
contact local PTA about fundraisers
door to door in her neighborhood with an invitation to a show at her house
ASK ASK ASK everyone she comes in contact with
fairs, festivals and booth
trade shows with another DS sales person
networking group... check out Meetup.com, tons of groups there
go to local parks with kids for a SAHM and have logo wear or bag and TALK to other moms

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of trying to find bookings when your family and friends are not able to help out. One thing that has worked for me is reaching out to my local community and networking with other small businesses or organizations. You can offer to do a joint event or collaborate on a fundraiser, which can bring in new customers and potential future hosts.Another tip is to utilize social media and online platforms to promote your Pampered Chef business. Share your products and specials on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to reach a wider audience. You can also offer virtual cooking parties or demonstrations for those who may not be able to attend in-person events.As for keeping your new consultants motivated, I have found that setting achievable goals and celebrating their successes is key. Encourage them to reach out to their own networks and offer support and guidance along the way. It's also important to remind them of the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant, such as the flexibility and potential for earning extra income.I hope these tips help! Best of luck to you and your new consultants. Remember, we are all in this together and there is always a way to find success in our businesses. Keep up the great work!

What is "Helping New Consultants With Bookings"?

"Helping New Consultants With Bookings" is a program designed to assist new consultants in the direct sales industry with effectively booking and hosting successful parties or events.

Why is it important to help new consultants with bookings?

New consultants often struggle with booking parties or events, which can hinder their success and motivation in the direct sales industry. By providing guidance and support in this area, new consultants can build a strong client base and increase their sales.

What strategies are included in "Helping New Consultants With Bookings"?

The program includes various strategies such as tips for reaching out to potential hosts, creating attractive party themes, and effectively following up with guests. It also covers techniques for overcoming common objections and motivating guests to book their own parties.

How can I access the "Helping New Consultants With Bookings" program?

The program is typically offered by direct sales companies as part of their training and support for new consultants. It may also be available as a separate training program or workshop, either online or in person.

Can experienced consultants benefit from this program as well?

Yes, experienced consultants can also benefit from this program by refreshing their knowledge and learning new techniques for booking parties. It can also be helpful for experienced consultants to mentor and support new consultants in their team by utilizing the strategies taught in this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Momafour
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • quiverfull7