• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Motivation: A Review of 'Basement' for Your Next Supply Order

In summary, "Come to the Basement" is an immersive theatrical experience that is not appropriate for all ages and typically lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. All participants are required to sign a waiver before entering and it is recommended to attend with a group for a more immersive experience.
jrstephens
What is this about? Should I buy it on my next supply order? Is it something that will help motivate me?

I need some opinions on it from yall.

It was written by Jay (Doris' husband) about how The Pampered Chef got started. My husband was given it at a regional meeting that we attended and Jay signed it - very nice guy.

The book is a good history. Worth the $5 for sure - in my opinion.

I give one of these books to my new consultants with significant others :) I put a little note in the front welcoming them (the spouse) to our team. It's especially neat because my husband has a quote in there!

GeorgiaPeach said:
I give one of these books to my new consultants with significant others :) I put a little note in the front welcoming them (the spouse) to our team. It's especially neat because my husband has a quote in there!

Ooo... I love this idea. Gonna have to stock up on the books for all of the recruits I AM GOING TO GET SOOOOOON!

Hi there! The item in question is our new motivational cookbook, filled with delicious and inspiring recipes to help keep you motivated in the kitchen. It's a great addition to your supply order, and I highly recommend giving it a try! It's filled with helpful tips and tricks, as well as tasty recipes to keep your passion for cooking alive. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is "Come to the Basement"?

"Come to the Basement" is an immersive theatrical experience that takes place in a real-life basement. It combines elements of horror, suspense, and interactive storytelling to create a unique and unforgettable experience.

Is "Come to the Basement" appropriate for all ages?

No, "Come to the Basement" is not appropriate for all ages. The experience contains mature themes, intense situations, and simulated violence. It is recommended for adults and mature teenagers.

How long is the "Come to the Basement" experience?

The duration of the "Come to the Basement" experience varies, but it typically lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. This includes the pre-show, main experience, and post-show debriefing.

Do I need to sign a waiver before participating in "Come to the Basement"?

Yes, all participants are required to sign a waiver before entering the "Come to the Basement" experience. This is to ensure everyone's safety and to set expectations for the interactive nature of the show.

Can I attend "Come to the Basement" alone?

Yes, you can attend "Come to the Basement" alone. However, we recommend experiencing it with a group of friends or family for a more immersive and enjoyable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • ValerieHurtado