• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your February Bookings with Jane Miller's Audio on Consultant's Corner!

In summary, to book a party for February, you can either contact the speaker directly or visit their website to choose a date and time. Hosting a party in February comes with the benefit of earning free and discounted products from Pampered Chef, as well as the chance to win exclusive products through special promotions. Virtual parties are also an option for those looking for a convenient and safe way to host a party. The February catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and Valentine's Day themed products. By hosting a party in February, you can earn rewards based on total sales and potentially earn even more through bonus rewards. Contact the speaker for more details on specific rewards offered.
thanks for posting this, I do still need more bookings, I will check it out first thing in the morning tomorrow after I take the kids to school!:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing the link, I'll definitely check it out! It's always helpful to have some new words and phrases to use in our consultant conversations. I appreciate the recommendation!

Related to Boost Your February Bookings with Jane Miller's Audio on Consultant's Corner!

1. How can I book a party for February?

To book a party for February, you can contact me directly or visit my website to choose a date and time that works best for you. I will then work with you to plan a fun and successful party with your friends and family!

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party in February?

Hosting a party in February is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Plus, with our special February promotions, you can earn even more rewards and have a chance to win exclusive products.

3. Can I host a virtual party in February?

Absolutely! Hosting a virtual party in February is a convenient and safe way to still have a fun Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. Plus, you can earn the same rewards and have access to our special February promotions.

4. What types of products are featured in the February catalog?

In the February catalog, you will find a variety of kitchen tools and cookware to help make meal prep and cooking easier. We also have a selection of products perfect for Valentine's Day, including heart-shaped bakeware and serving dishes.

5. How can I earn rewards for hosting a party in February?

By hosting a party in February, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn bonus rewards through our February promotions. Contact me for more details on the specific rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • TheFreddiesCook