• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Tammy Stanley's Carpe Phonum CDs

In summary, Tammy Stanley CDs provide helpful tips, recipes, and meal ideas for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen. Each CD focuses on a specific product line and the recipes are easy to follow and tested by the team. The CDs are currently only available as a bonus gift with purchase, but may be available for individual purchase in the future. They are not accessible online, but similar recipes and tips can be found on the company's website and social media pages.
bridedream
I'm thinking about downloading Carpe Phonum from Tammy Stanley. I've been really procrastinating about making my phone calls.

Does anyone have this one? Has it helped your business?

I have that book and it's fantastic!

Anything you can read or listen to by Tammy Stanley will help your business. She is matter of fact, down to earth, and gets right to the point. Awesome training!

I'm with Becky. Tammy Stanley is fantastic--practical stuff you can use right away with none of that "sales speak" that I can never pull off. I know that implementing her suggestions has made my business run smoother and more profitably. I shared her book Carpe Phonum with my friend who is a big mucky-muck with Mary Kay. She ordered her own copy and suggested that every member of her substantial team order one in preparation for an upcoming meeting.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have personally used Carpe Phonum from Tammy Stanley. I can say that it definitely helped me with my phone calls and increased my productivity. It's a great tool for staying organized and on top of your calls. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of Tammy Stanley CDs?

Tammy Stanley CDs are designed to provide helpful tips, recipes, and meal ideas for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

2. Are the CDs specific to certain Pampered Chef products?

Yes, each CD focuses on a specific Pampered Chef product line, such as stoneware, cookware, or kitchen tools. This allows for more targeted and detailed information for our customers.

3. Can I purchase Tammy Stanley CDs separately?

Currently, the Tammy Stanley CDs are only available as a bonus gift with the purchase of certain Pampered Chef products. However, they may become available for individual purchase in the future.

4. Are the recipes on the CDs easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes on the Tammy Stanley CDs are tested and approved by our team to ensure they are easy to follow and produce delicious results.

5. Can I access the Tammy Stanley CDs online?

No, the Tammy Stanley CDs are currently only available in physical format and cannot be accessed online. However, you can find similar recipes and tips on our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • acourvelle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • esavvymom