• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Our Email Marketing Services | Feb/March Bookings

In summary, the best way to organize your inbox is to create folders or labels for different categories and use filters to automatically sort incoming emails. To write an effective email subject line, be clear and specific, and use keywords to grab attention. If you accidentally send an email to the wrong person, you can try to recall the message or send a follow-up email explaining the mistake. To prevent your emails from going to spam, avoid using spam trigger words, regularly clean your email list, and maintain a good sender reputation. To politely decline an email request, thank the sender, explain why you are unable to fulfill the request, and offer an alternative solution.
Jen1409
Can someone help me come up with an email to email to my customers/past hosts to get them to do books in Feb/March?

Do you have a PWS? You can send an e-mail on booking a show to all of your contacts or to just potential hosts or past hosts, you get the picture. Put a note in there that you are going to follow-up with a phone call and then do it! (hmmm, need to take my own advice!) It is really the personal contact...do I sound like a broken record?

Jen,

Your absolutely, positively 100% best bet is to go to the telephone and call these people about the special.

Very rarely do we have people contact us. Many times consultants ask questions about doing a mailing (snail or email) and the advice is never make a contact like this unless you are planning a telephone contact. If you do, you’ve wasted your own time and money (stamps, paper).

Cut out the middle man and save yourself some time/energy. Call and tell people about our awesome host benefits and the upcoming specials. This is how you get bookings. If they want more information (need to see something), send them an email with the appropriate PDF (provided by The Pampered Chef) attached.

Good luck!

What is the best way to organize my inbox?

The best way to organize your inbox is to create folders or labels for different categories such as work, personal, and promotions. You can also use filters to automatically sort incoming emails into specific folders.

How can I write an effective email subject line?

To write an effective email subject line, be clear and specific about the purpose of your email. Avoid using vague or generic subject lines and try to keep them short and concise. You can also use keywords to grab the reader's attention.

What should I do if I accidentally send an email to the wrong person?

If you accidentally send an email to the wrong person, you can try to recall the message or send a follow-up email explaining the mistake. If the email contains sensitive information, it's best to contact the recipient and request that they delete the email.

How can I prevent my emails from going to spam?

To prevent your emails from going to spam, avoid using spam trigger words in your subject line and content. Also, make sure to regularly clean your email list and only send emails to people who have opted in to receive them. It's also important to have a good sender reputation and avoid sending too many emails at once.

How do I politely decline an email request?

To politely decline an email request, thank the sender for reaching out and explain why you are unable to fulfill the request. Offer an alternative solution, if possible, and end the email with a polite closing such as "Best regards" or "Thank you for understanding."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef