• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Merrill Car Magnets Worth the Investment for Boosting Business?

In summary, the conversation discusses the effectiveness and personal experiences with Pampered Chef car magnets as a marketing tool. Some individuals have had success with the magnets, while others prefer personalized window decals. It is suggested to contact Merrill for more information on when personalized decals will be available. Overall, the investment in magnets seems to have paid off for those who have used them.
SusanBP0129
I am ordering business cards & a banner from Merrill and am wondering if I should order the car magnets. $59.95 seems like a lot to spend, but if it gets me bookings, it's worth it!! Just wondering if any of you have had success with these car magnets. As always, input is greatly appreciated!!
TIA
:)

I just got mine in the mail, and they are huge! They will only fit on my car door. I'm making my first trip with them today, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

Melissa

I too was wondering if they would work...well I pulled into my son's daycare parking lot and the director flew out of the building screaming, "I didn't know you sold Pampered Chef!!! I love Pampered Chef!!" She held a show for me and I am trying to recruit her...so they work! LOL

Huh!! That's awesome!! And it's the Merrill one that you have?

My two cents...Personally, I don't like the magnets. You have to clean underneath them constantly to avoid scratching your paint and to keep them stuck.

I specifically asked at NC if Merrill was going to do customized window decals (like Town & Country used to make), and they said yes! I love mine that I got from T & C, and get orders, contacts, shows, etc., from it all the time.

I would contact Merrill and find out when the personalized window decals are going to be available. If it's not too long, it may be worth waiting...

Good luck!!!

I have had my magnets for about 2 years now and they have paid for themselves 100 times over. I have 1 recruit that came about through a show that was booked from someone who saw my magnets...I have one gal see my magnets and book a show...THAT show was a $1200 show that led to several $1500 shows and countless $1000 shows...and that line of peopl eis STILL GOING STRONG!!!

GET THOSE MAGNETS!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
I have had my magnets for about 2 years now and they have paid for themselves 100 times over. I have 1 recruit that came about through a show that was booked from someone who saw my magnets...I have one gal see my magnets and book a show...THAT show was a $1200 show that led to several $1500 shows and countless $1000 shows...and that line of peopl eis STILL GOING STRONG!!!

GET THOSE MAGNETS!!!!!

Hmm, very interesting! I didn't know if they really work! May have to invest in them!

heat123 said:
Hmm, very interesting! I didn't know if they really work! May have to invest in them!

Oh, yes!! They definitely work!!

dannyzmom said:

GET THOSE MAGNETS!!!!!

Wow, Carolyn, that is amazing!! Sounds like a worthwhile investment!!!:D

1. How can Merrill Car Magnets help boost my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Merrill Car Magnets can help boost your business by increasing your visibility and promoting your brand to potential customers. By placing a car magnet with your business information on your vehicle, you can attract attention while driving and potentially generate more leads and bookings for your Pampered Chef business.

2. What information should I include on my Merrill Car Magnet?

On your car magnet, you should include your name, contact information (phone number and/or email address), and the name of your Pampered Chef business. You can also include a logo or tagline to make your car magnet more eye-catching and memorable.

3. How soon will I see an increase in bookings after using Merrill Car Magnets?

The timing of seeing an increase in bookings may vary, but many consultants have reported seeing an increase in leads and bookings within the first few weeks of using Merrill Car Magnets. It ultimately depends on how often and where you drive, as well as the level of interest and engagement from potential customers.

4. Can I customize the design of my Merrill Car Magnet?

Yes, you can customize the design of your car magnet to fit your personal style and branding. Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs and templates to choose from, or you can create your own design using their design tool. You can also add your own photos and text to make your car magnet unique.

5. Are there any tips for maximizing the effectiveness of Merrill Car Magnets?

Yes, there are a few tips for making the most out of your Merrill Car Magnets. First, make sure to place them on the most visible part of your vehicle, such as the doors or tailgate. Also, consider using a call-to-action on your car magnet, such as "Book a Party Now!" to encourage potential customers to take action. Finally, make sure to keep your car magnet clean and free of any obstructions to ensure it remains eye-catching and effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Tracy99