• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business and Enjoy Your Summer with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Janet plans to do the following for her business: order logo wear, work the phones, and follow up with potential hosts. She plans to spend the day with her son and enjoy a picnic. For herself, she plans to focus on enjoying the last few days of summer and miss her kids when they go to school.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
It's Friday! The end of a long week, the end of a stressful one for some people...and some people just seem to be down. Why? It's summer, the sun has been shining a lot.Let's think of a way to enjoy the day, enjoy the weekend and ENJOY the last bit of summer.So...1. Name at least one thing POSITIVE you will do for your business today.
2. Name at least one thing POSITIVE you will do for yourself or your family today.
3. Name at least one reason why you LOVE doing Pampered Chef.Here is mine:1. Check on my open catalog show. Talk about PC to potential customers and hosts and share how it makes life easier.2. Stop by the store on the way home and get 2 gallons of chocolate milk as a treat. (DH and kids love it and we're out).3. PC allows my child to have piano lessons and my kids to do things they wouldn't normally do. It keeps me from CONSTANTLY being stressed over bills and lets me relax and enjoy time with them rather than wondering where the extra $50 will come from this month.

Good Thread Janet!

1. I will call my host who needs to reschedule and get at least one more booking for Sept. on my calendar.

2. I will run to the store and make something really good for dinner. :)

3. I LOVE doing PC being they are so good to us by letting us earn products for FREE and the recognition is FANTASTIC! :D

Janet great post!!!!

1. I will follow up with my potential hosts over the weekend.
2. I am taking this afternoon off work to spend time with DS...today looks like a great day to hit the driving range. We're also going to make the new peppermint patty cookies
3. Shoot -only one reason? OK, the people - hosts, guests, and of course my fellow Cheffers!

Cheers!!

You're awesome Janet....

Here's mine -

1. I will do some more prep work for my Open House next week....it's gonna be a good one! :)

2. Am going to dinner and to see "Mamma Mia" with my SIL tonight.

3. I LOVE PC because I get to teach my DD about hard work and dedication and I get to share with her all the fun of cooking with great tools!

Good Idea... I need this!

Here are mine:

1. I will type up my fall menu selections and send off to my 8/30 hostess for her selection.

2. I will make us a dinner tonight, and stop letting my PG hormones get the best of me as they have this week!

3. I LOVE doing PC because I am able to work at my own discretion. Last night I was getting together my outlet & discontinued email to send, in bed, while my husband was giving me a back-rub. I couldn't have done that at my old 9-5 job, HA!

1. I will follow up with the people I have contacted about the opportunity (I have 11 who need more follow up - so I may not get it all in today!, because....)

2.......I will spend the evening with "my boys" doing the Metro Cruise....without complaining! I'll just enjoy the time I get to spend with them - and be thankful that we are together, healthy, and happy!

3. PC allows me to be home with my son, and make a great part time income on my terms!

1. I will get all my September host packets done. I have 1 to deliver today.
2. I am taking the kids for a picnic at the park with friends. This is as much for me as them. I have not seen my mommy friends much this summer. I have missed them Greatly!!!
3. Flexibility Baby!

Thank Janet!

Janet, this was a great idea. What a great way to get all us thinking happy thoughts again :)1. For my business, I am going to FINALLY order some logo wear AND work the phones.
2. For my family, I am going to focus on enjoying these last few days before school starts. I'll miss them once they go :(
3. So many reasons to love PC. Right now I'll go with the fact that I love that I represent a company with such high standards & that treats us & our customers so well!

susanr613 said:
Janet great post!!!!

1. I will follow up with my potential hosts over the weekend.
2. I am taking this afternoon off work to spend time with DS...today looks like a great day to hit the driving range. We're also going to make the new peppermint patty cookies
3. Shoot -only one reason? OK, the people - hosts, guests, and of course my fellow Cheffers!

Cheers!!

Ah, I specifically said AT LEAST one reason. ;)

Oh - and not only is it Friday...it's also PAYDAY!:D:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh - and not only is it Friday...it's also PAYDAY!:D:thumbup:

Oh my!!!! I forgot - thanks!!!!

WHOHOO another $150 in the bank! Not bad for 1 show in that period!!!! I love PC!

Janet...you are gonna make a great director some day! Thanks for such a positive post!

1. I will get the phone numbers put into PostCalls for my next host...and get my "message" recorded and headed out!

2. I went outside already and played soccer ball with Evan. He seems to have gotten the athletic gene from my DH (certainly not from ME!! lol) and I want to encourage that!

3. Why do I love my job?
free/discounted GREAT PRODUCTS
montly training and FUN RECOGNITION
wonderful new FRIENDS via my cluster, my parties, and CS
working for a company who VALUES FAMILY

This is inspiring! Thanks
1) Get ready for my Open House on Sunday!
2) Hot tubbing with my husband
3) Meeting new people and seeing old friends

I agree this is a great post Janet!

1. I will follow up with a catalog host to close her show tonight.
2. Spend time with my two little DS and watch a movie, eat popcorn and snuggle, while DH is at work.
3. Being able to work my business at my discretion and around my life instead of working my life around my business. :)

pattikake said:
This is inspiring! Thanks
1) Get ready for my Open House on Sunday!
2) Hot tubbing with my husband
3) Meeting new people and seeing old friends

That sounds nice! ;)

PChefPEI said:
That sounds nice! ;)

It's our Friday night 'date' ... a few mojitos, some nice music, and hot tubbin'! It's the best!

Yeah SCHOOL! That's all I have to say!!!

What a great way to end the week...

1. Print recipes/door prize slips for the Home Based Business Event at the mall that I am doing tomorrow.
2. Going to a Nashville Sounds game! :balloon:
3. Allows me to stay home with my 10 mo old son and go to school full time :thumbup:

here's mine.

1. Check on my open catalog show. Talk about PC to potential customers and hosts.
2. I will be fixing pork loin in the DCB.
3. meeting new people, paying for my daughters wedding, and both kids college.

Love this thread, Janet!

1. I have a show tonight, so I am preparing for that, working on my outline. I will be asking everyone about the opportunity and hosting during my full service checkout.

2. I am also fixing pork loin in the DCB (mini BBQ sammies). I will also spend some quality time w/ DH after the show, instead of working my business.

3. I LOVE The Pampered Chef for many reasons, including FLEXIBILITY, it allows me to stay home with my 2 children, and the recognitition, . What a great company we represent!!!!!

What is "Happy Friday!"?

"Happy Friday!" is a phrase used to express excitement and joy for the end of the work week and the start of the weekend.

Why is "Happy Friday!" important?

"Happy Friday!" is important because it allows people to take a break from their busy work schedules and enjoy some relaxation and fun.

How can I celebrate "Happy Friday!"?

There are many ways to celebrate "Happy Friday!" You can plan a fun activity with friends or family, have a movie night, or treat yourself to a special meal or dessert.

What are some "Happy Friday!" traditions?

Some people have "Happy Friday!" traditions such as wearing casual clothing to work, having a team lunch, or playing games in the office.

Can I say "Happy Friday!" to my coworkers?

Absolutely! "Happy Friday!" is a great way to spread positivity and good vibes in the workplace. Just make sure to be respectful and mindful of others' preferences and workloads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom