• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Website Catalog Show: Tips and Success Stories

In summary, you can host your own catalog show and send it to your contacts on your website. You can offer a free gift with direct shipping or free gift with a certain $ amount. There is no limit to how many emails you can send out.
pamperedmomto3
Have any of you hosted your own catalog show and sent it to all of your contacts on your website? I was thinking about doing this. I would love to hear if any of you have done this and had success.

i have and it was great!

Did you send it to everyone in your contact list or just people you'd be able to deliver it to? Did you send any particular info about your catalog show, ie you were trying to earn a trip, free product? Or did you offer any type of incentive? TIA

I would do direct shipping. With the price of gas neither you or your customer will have to drive to get the items. If you are trying to reach an incentive, let them know! Tell them that you are $200 away from your goal of getting free products (or what ever it is) and want them to help out. My MK lady sent out a postcard where she was trying to get a $1000 day right before their closeout of the year (they are mid year instead of calendar year). I talked to her after the sale and she did over $800! It's good to let them know that kind of stuff because they may be more willing to help you out. You can offer a free gift with direct shipping or free gift with a certain $ amount. Or free gift if they collect orders themselves. I usually just give away a SBRC

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many emails the website can send out? I just tried to send out to my entire contact list and it won't allow it.

I am going to do this myself today. I need to get one more show submitted so I am going to see how this goes for me too

I have done it and it was successful. I will most likely be doing it again in august when we find out about items that are being discontinued, etc...

What is a catalog show on the website?

A catalog show on the website is a virtual event where customers can browse and purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog online. It allows you to host a party and earn rewards without having to physically gather with friends and family.

How do I host a catalog show on the website?

To host a catalog show on the website, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. From there, you can set up your show by customizing the invitation, selecting products to feature, and sharing the link with your guests.

Do I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show on the website?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting a catalog show on the website just like you would for a traditional in-person party. You can earn free products, half-priced items, and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

Can I invite guests who don't live in the same area as me to my catalog show on the website?

Yes, one of the great advantages of a catalog show on the website is that you can invite guests from anywhere in the country. As long as they have access to the internet, they can participate in your show and make purchases.

How long does a catalog show on the website last?

The length of a catalog show on the website is up to you. It can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on your preferences. You can also extend the show if needed to allow guests more time to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
julsradford
Replies
Views
BettyBoop