• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with My Custom Host Challenge Flyer | Pampered Chef Consultant"

In summary, the "Host Challenge Flyer" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to their hosts. It outlines special incentives and rewards for hosting a successful party or event. To obtain a copy, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy. Some benefits of using the flyer include exclusive rewards, creating excitement, and encouraging guests to attend the party. The flyer can also be customized to fit your specific party needs, and there may be restrictions or limitations depending on current promotions and offers. Your consultant can provide more information and assist with any restrictions or limitations that may apply.
ChefSteph06
I just made this flyer to put in everyone's show folder at my next show. Hopefully it will make people want to book their own show! For the gift certificates, I plan on making them myself for people to only redeem with me, rather than purchasing them from pampered chef. Hopefully that is ok, and not against pc rules...

Attachments

• HostChallenge.doc
    417.5 KB · Views: 591
Great Idea! I may try your idea! Thanks for sharing!

ChefSteph06 said:
For the gift certificates, I plan on making them myself for people to only redeem with me, rather than purchasing them from pampered chef. Hopefully that is ok, and not against pc rules...

Definately fine, and not against PC rules at all. Good luck! :D

Great flyer. What a good idea to get bookings, everybody loves free money. Let us know how it goes.

That sounds like a great idea!

Steph,

I couldn't open your document on the Host Challenge. Would you email it to me please?

Thanks

Susan

GREAT idea!! I'd just add that the gift certificates are in additon to all the Free products they'd earn when they're hosts! Printing a bunch to take to my show tonight!!

"GREAT idea!! I'd just add that the gift certificates are in additon to all the Free products they'd earn when they're hosts! Printing a bunch to take to my show tonight!!"I agree, always mention that the host benefits are great, but you are going to add MORE on top of that! :)

Related to Boost Bookings with My Custom Host Challenge Flyer | Pampered Chef Consultant"

1. What is the "Host Challenge Flyer"?

The "Host Challenge Flyer" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts. It is a flyer that outlines special incentives and rewards for hosting a successful party or event.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Host Challenge Flyer"?

You can get a copy of the "Host Challenge Flyer" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a digital or physical copy for you to use for your party.

3. What are the benefits of using the "Host Challenge Flyer"?

The "Host Challenge Flyer" offers exclusive rewards and incentives for hosting a successful party. These can include free products, discounted items, and even special host-only gifts. It also helps to create excitement and encourage guests to attend the party.

4. Can I customize the "Host Challenge Flyer" for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the "Host Challenge Flyer" to fit your specific party needs. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to create a personalized flyer that includes your party details and any specific incentives or rewards you would like to offer.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations when using the "Host Challenge Flyer"?

There may be some restrictions or limitations on the "Host Challenge Flyer" depending on the current promotions and offers from Pampered Chef. Your consultant can provide you with more information and help you navigate any restrictions or limitations that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies