• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings From Multi-Vendor Events

In summary, ask everyone you meet at these types of events. This will help you to increase your chances of booking them.
ughubug
Does anyone have any suggestions or creative ways to get bookings from multi-vendor events? I have one tonight and one tomorrow night--I need to BOOK January!!! :)

I would definitely post the January Host Rewards in a picture frame/flip chart or something and then talk about it....to everyone that will listen! I usually start by talking about what they have in their kitchen, what they want in their kitchen.......then slide in how they can get it for FREE or DISCOUNT. Pick up the copy of that flyer to give them the visual of how the $$$$ add up. Offer an incentive if you think you need to, awarded when the show is held (of course). The January offer is so great, it should "sell" itself tho with the extra $ and the 60% off scraper collections.

Mostly, be sure you ask. Telling them it's great is only half of what you need to do.

Do a drawing for a FREE cooking show. Explain why it's free, (you buy the ingrediants) then after the event call everyone and let them know they won.

Humble Beginnings said:
Do a drawing for a FREE cooking show. Explain why it's free, (you buy the ingrediants) then after the event call everyone and let them know they won.

Same thing but I call it "FREE Party in a BAG" and you have a bag with papergoods and offer a free recipe. :)

I did a drawing for the "Free Show" as well. I had 15 people between all my booths that entered. I ended up with 4 Shows. One was $500 in November so it was worth it! I also rebooked that Host as well!

ASK EVERYONE!!!!

I did a combo show with a Silpada lady last night. We did approx the same $ sales ($800 at this time and orders are still planning on coming.. $1000 here I come!!) but when it came pack up time she asked me if I had booked any shows. Of course, I said! She hadn't gotten a nibble, but I have one dated show and 1 maybe for later in the Spring. I am convinced it's our products and how they really fit into peoples lives.

So ask everyone.

Ask, ask, ask. Do a draw and fill out the drawing slip for them. This time of year, you may have more follow up than normal but be sure to tell them you only have a few dates left, so get them on the calendar today. Have a piece of paper with your open dates for the next 3 months - not your calendar. It's much easier to work with and a lot more professional.

Thanks for all of the responses. The event last night was with Arbonne and Lia Sophia. I ended up with $350 in sales...1 January booking...I asked EVERYONE!!! It was a higher end group and no one was biting really. Tonight I have a soroptomist fundraiser about 35 miles away...Hopefully that will be a HIT. I like the open dates idea...Thank you all again

1. Can I book events with multiple vendors through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to book events with multiple vendors through our Multi-Vendor Events program. This allows you to collaborate with other vendors and reach a larger audience for your business.

2. How do I find out about upcoming Multi-Vendor Events?

You can find out about upcoming Multi-Vendor Events by checking our Events page on our website, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with information about upcoming events in your area.

3. How do I book a spot at a Multi-Vendor Event?

To book a spot at a Multi-Vendor Event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the event organizer directly. They will be able to provide you with information on how to secure a spot at the event.

4. What are the benefits of participating in a Multi-Vendor Event?

Participating in a Multi-Vendor Event allows you to network and collaborate with other vendors, reach a larger audience, and potentially increase your sales. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and business in a different setting.

5. Are there any fees associated with booking a Multi-Vendor Event?

Each Multi-Vendor Event may have different fees associated with booking a spot. It is best to check with the event organizer or your Pampered Chef consultant for more information about any fees that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • ValM2010