• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Bingo: Get Your Cards Here!

In summary, Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze starred in Dirty Dancing, which was released in 1987. Baby Houseman was played by Francis Housman, Lisa was played by Her father, and Doctor was played by Penny. Baby's sister is unnamed, but is described as over-protective. Baby's father did work as a doctor. Johnny Castle's original dance partner was Jake Housemen, and his original song was "What a Feeling." Baby and Johnny danced to "The Time of My Life" at the end of the movie. Johnny got Penny pregnant in the movie, but it was ultimately false.
finley1991
Bookings BingoDoes anyone have bingo cards made up for the Bookings Bingo suggested in the November meeting planner? I thought I'd ask first before I spend my afternoon creating them! Thanks for your help!

We just use the blank Cluster Calendar

What IS bookings bingo???

not sure... it's in the meeting planner for November. I was trying to get some ideas.

if this is the same thing, then you use just a large calendar page for whatever month you are looking at; make small slips of paper for each date and put them in the small batter bowl. when you pull out a date, the person (people) on that date get a prize. i did this a while ago and had the consultants write down their shows for the particular month when thye first came in the door. then I just would pull out a slip anytime I felt we needed a boost of any sort! It was fun and I thank you for reminding me of it-I think we can use it for our November meeting and get an idea of who already has January bookings!

Who played Baby Houseman and Johnny Castle?

What year did Dirty Dancing hit theatres?

What is Baby's real name?

Who was very over-protective of Baby?

What is the name of Baby's sister?

What did Jake Housemen (Baby's father) do for a living?

What was the name of Johnny's orinigal dance partner?

What song did Baby and Johnny dance to at the end of the movie?

Attachments

• NDA Quotes Master List.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 346
True or False: Johnny got Penny pregnant?

Oh, like this movie better than Grease!

Jennifer Grey & Patrick Swayze
@ 1987
Francis Housman
Her dad
Lisa
Doctor
Penny
The Time of My Life
False

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, like this movie better than Grease!

Jennifer Grey & Patrick Swayze
@ 1987
Francis Housman
Her dad
Lisa
Doctor
Penny
The Time of My Life
False

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!!!!

You kicked butt on both Linda, are you a trivia buff???

Carissidy said:
You kicked butt on both Linda, are you a trivia buff???

Nah, there's just some movies that I will watch everytime they come on (even if they are playing a marathon, I'll watch them over and over).

Grease
Grease 2
Dirty Dancing
An Officer & A Gentleman
Pretty Woman
Legally Blonde
Rudy
Shawshank Redemption

Carissidy said:
Who was very over-protective of Baby?

Her father..could also be the dance instructer

Carissidy said:
What did Jake Housemen (Baby's father) do for a living?

he was a dr

Carissidy said:
True or False: Johnny got Penny pregnant?

FALSE!!!

1. How does Bookings Bingo work?

Bookings Bingo is a fun and interactive way to earn bookings for your Pampered Chef parties. Simply print out the Bookings Bingo cards and give them to your guests at your parties. As they fill out the squares with names and contact information of people interested in hosting a party, they can turn in their completed cards to you. Once you have a full card, you can redeem it for a free product or discount on your next party.

2. Can I use Bookings Bingo for online parties?

Yes, Bookings Bingo can be used for both in-person and online parties. You can either print out the cards and have your guests fill them out digitally, or you can create a digital version of the cards and send them to your guests to fill out and return to you.

3. Can I customize the Bookings Bingo cards?

Yes, you can customize the cards with your own information and branding. You can add your name, contact information, and even your party theme or special offers. This will make the cards more personal and engaging for your guests.

4. How many bookings can I expect from Bookings Bingo?

The number of bookings you can expect from Bookings Bingo will vary depending on the size of your parties and the engagement of your guests. However, on average, most consultants see an increase of 1-2 bookings per party when using Bookings Bingo.

5. Are there any prizes or incentives for guests who fill out the Bookings Bingo cards?

Yes, you can offer a small prize or incentive for guests who fill out the Bookings Bingo cards. This can be something as simple as a free product or a discount on their next purchase. This will encourage more guests to participate and increase your chances of getting more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa