• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Book Shows in February and March?

In summary, the author is looking for feedback on an idea and is offering a reward for booking a show in February or March. If people book a show in February or March they will get to choose a new Spring/Summer '08 product for free.
klstaz
Gold Member
I was hoping to get some feedback on this idea. I need to get bookings for February and March so I was thinking of sending this out to people. I know I should be on the phone calling people but the doctor says no talking until my voice comes back.

Can You Believe That A Year Has Almost Passed?

For me this first year with the Pampered Chef has been a blast, and I can’t believe that I will be starting my second year with Pampered Chef. When I started my exciting Pampered Chef business I set a goal and I am almost at my goal but I need your help.

If you wish to help me to reach this goal you will be rewarded. Anyone who books a show in February or March will get to choose a new Spring/Summer ’08 Product for FREE. See the list of items to choose from provided below.(The show must be held on the originally scheduled date in order to qualify for the reward.)

Not only will you receive a new product for free as a personal thank you from me, but as a host you can earn FREE products, Half-priced items, Up to 30% off any additional items, and 10% off for a whole year.

Here is where I will put the list of items when I decide which ones to include.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!:)

I like the letter! You might want to share the goal you set (unless it is too personal) so that people can relate and get exciteded with/for you.

At least you have an excuse for not making calls!! The rest of us just think we do LOL! :rolleyes:

That is true I bet it would make it more personal if I added in my goal. I will add that in.

Unfortunately doctors excuse won't last for long and then I will be like everyone else...finding any excuse possible not to get on the phone.

Does anyone else have any thoughts? I am going to send this out Tuesday Night and was hoping to get a few more opinions.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Depending on the products you are offering for free you may want to set a show minimum. I gave away the large bar pan for the price of the day they booked a show (Jan 8= $8). I had to eat a little bit of it on a show that was only $150. I will set it around $300-400 next time I try it.

I think it's a great letter!

Good letter! I, too, have used what wadesgirl did. Since it is such a good host special for Feb., and she does not have to reach $500 for good benefits, you could make your minimum $350 & 2 bookings. That is not so scary as $500 (which I use with repeat hosts).

Today, in Michigan, during this blizzard, is a perfect day to sit at the computer and contemplate host e-mails. Alas, I work for an insurance company... can feel the claims coming in already.:cry:

Sallie_M said:
Good letter! I, too, have used what wadesgirl did. Since it is such a good host special for Feb., and she does not have to reach $500 for good benefits, you could make your minimum $350 & 2 bookings. That is not so scary as $500 (which I use with repeat hosts).

Today, in Michigan, during this blizzard, is a perfect day to sit at the computer and contemplate host e-mails. Alas, I work for an insurance company... can feel the claims coming in already.:cry:
LOL Sallie - I was just watching the news with all of the footage of cars in ditches and in fender-benders!

I thought too that today would be a good day to catch people at home! If they don't have to be out, they won't be.

1. What is the Booking Idea?

The Booking Idea is a way for hosts to invite their friends and family to a virtual or in-person cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows the host to earn free and discounted products while providing a fun and interactive experience for their guests.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

To book a Pampered Chef cooking show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your desired date and time. You can also host a show through the Booking Idea by inviting your friends and family and earning rewards as the host.

3. Can I choose the theme or recipes for my cooking show?

Absolutely! As the host, you have the opportunity to work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose a theme or specific recipes for your cooking show. This allows you to cater to your guests' preferences and make the experience more personalized.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show through the Booking Idea?

The Booking Idea offers many benefits for both the host and their guests. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive experience with your loved ones. Guests also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while shopping for high-quality Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show if I am not located in the same area as a consultant?

Yes! The Booking Idea allows for virtual cooking shows, so you can host a show with a Pampered Chef consultant even if you are not located in the same area. This allows for a convenient and accessible option for hosting a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • pamperedmomto3