• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for My First Live Show Without Family?

I really enjoyed the live show. It was my first time doing one and it was really fun. I'm glad it went well.
SandiLeigh
I have a show booked for this week. This will be my first live show since November and it will be my first show outside my family and friends.

I am really nervous about it. The host is an acquantance that sells PartyLite. I have a possible of 13 guests coming. We are making the broccoli dip and brownies.

Anyone have any suggestions or tips for my first live show without family?

Thanks

Make an outline, and try to keep with it. I try, but I still forget things. Relax and have fun. If you make a mistake, ignore it if possible or say "See, anybody can do this."

I found that it is much easier to do shows for people you don't know than for family and friends. Relax, have fun. TELL them that you are a new consultant. If you make a mistake say "WOW! Do you believe they pay me!" or "We're Pampered Chefs not Perfect Chefs". Laugh at your mistakes. If you get embarassed it will make for an uncomfortable moment but if you roll your eyes and remind them you're new they will help you through it.

As has been said, make an outline but don't worry if you miss something or go off onto something else for whatever reasons - guests tend to ask questions about things you aren't even talking about.

And remember, you will never do your first show (in front of strangers) again. It will be behind you!

Don't stress too much. Keep it simple and be comfortable with the recipe if you are making it in front of them.

Thanks for the support.

I am making the brocolli dip, because I could probably make it with my eyes closed. I make it for almost every party I have.

ABSOLUTELY ENJOY IT!!!!!

I prefer the parties without family, I have 1 Wednesday with basically family and the Hostess was a Consultant years ago. Hoping for the best but not expecting alot.

I am doing Rustic Focaccia and Molten Lava Cake, we shall see!!!!

I'll give you the advice I give everyone. Practice out loud. It plants what you want to say in a different place in you brain. That makes it easier to remember when you're nervous. Sounds weird, but it works.

Good luck and be yourself. You should be fine. Do practice what you want to say like Rae wrote though.

i LOVE----stranger party's HIGHER bookings too---congrats----

go interactive!! It is so easy & gets the "pressure" off of you.

Just wanted to thank you all for your words of support. I had my show last night and it went really well.

Right now its at $522 in guest sales with 4 orders to come in. ANd 3 possible bookings ( 2 Catalogue and 1 Cooking)

I even sold one piece of cookware. My first one.

This has been my highest show yet. I was about to give up on it, but I think I will hang in there and see where it goes.

Thanks again.

woo hoo! congrats!

What was your favorite part? Did you do it interactively?

1. How can I book a show for this week?

Booking a show for this week is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show this week. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

2. Do I need to have a certain number of guests to book a show for this week?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to book a show for this week. Whether you have 2 guests or 20, your Pampered Chef consultant will help you make the most of your show and have a great time.

3. Can I still book a show for this week if I have a busy schedule?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to find a date and time that fits into your busy schedule. They understand that life can get hectic, but they will make sure you have a stress-free and enjoyable show.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a show for this week?

Hosting a show for this week has many benefits! Not only will you get to try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes, but you will also earn free and discounted products based on your show's sales. Plus, you'll have a great time with your friends and family!

5. Can I book a show for this week if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the information you need to have a successful show. They will also be there to answer any questions and help you every step of the way. Hosting a show is a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef and try out their amazing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies