• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Party With Host in Another State

L
ltkacz
I've got a question about a book party where the host is in another state.

What do I mail - obviously the "host kit", but what about the order forms? Do I send the order forms as if they were attending a party, or do I send an outside order form?

I have 2 book parties schedules for the month of September, and I have absolutely no idea what to send.

Thanks for your help.

Liz Breitner
consultant #451047
[email protected]

Hi, Liz.

I'm attaching a handy form that I got from this site. I'd send it, along with 3-5 catalogs and some copies of the Sept. outside order form. Let the hostess know she's welcome to make more copies. Send her a flyer of the host special(s), too.

Make sure she has a definite closing date, or it could drag out longer that you want...

Best Wishes,
Ann

I didn't see an attachment, so I thought I'd jump in and attach the one I use. If you have a website, REALLY encourage them to send out emails through that. You can also send the show planner that we use for kitchen shows because there is also a section on the back for catalog shows. It's not really obvious so you may want to highlight that part.

Here you go....

Question....Your form looks very helpful. See statement below - it references another sheet but there is only one page in the document. Is that something you could post as well? Thank you!!

- Orders don’t have to be written on the enclosed outside order forms, but they’re helpful to use to keep the orders organized and to calculate orders. Feel free to make extra copies of this as needed. See the enclosed sheet “How to Calculate Outside Orders” to guide you through the calculations.

Yep, I'll post that as well. Keep in mind this is for Illinois so certain things may be different for you, such as the food tax (if any) and we don't have to tax S&H here. Hope this helps!

Great! Thanks.

What do I mail for the book party?

You should send the host kit, which typically includes catalogs, order forms, and other materials needed for the party. As for order forms, you can either send the same ones that would be used if the host were attending the party in person, or you can send a separate outside order form for guests who cannot attend.

What should I send for my book parties in September?

It is best to consult with your host and ask what materials they would prefer to have for their specific party. Some hosts may have their own ideas or requests for what they want to include, while others may leave it up to you to decide. It may also depend on the type of party and the target audience.

How can I contact the host if they are in another state?

You can contact the host through email, phone, or other means of communication. Make sure to establish a clear channel of communication and keep in touch with the host throughout the planning process to ensure a successful party.

What if the host has specific requests or needs?

If the host has specific requests or needs for the party, make sure to communicate with them and accommodate their needs as much as possible. This will help ensure a successful and enjoyable party for both the host and the guests.

Do I need to send any materials to the host prior to the party?

It is not necessary to send any materials to the host prior to the party, unless specifically requested. However, it may be helpful to provide the host with any necessary information or updates leading up to the party to ensure they are prepared and informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
nay62
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies