• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boat Show: Beer Bread + Mixes - What About Dips?

In summary, the Beer Bread mix contains flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. A 12 oz can of any type of beer and melted butter are needed to make the bread. The Dill Mix must be mixed with sour cream and mayonnaise to create a dip, with a ratio of 1 cup each for every package of Dill Mix. Some suggested pairings for the Beer Bread include soups, stews, chili, cheeses, spreads, and dips. The mixes are not gluten-free, but a gluten-free version of the Beer Bread mix is available upon request.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I am doing a Boat show and they have requested me have ON HAND Beer Bread and Mixes for carry home items.

Any suggestions on dips? Like I do them but on ly a couple at a time. Should I do everyone of them a little bit or just a couple. It is actually a 5 day thing. Then I am like how many do I order 20 or 10 each or 50 of 2 and only do the 2? Thanks

Re: FairI would go with maybe 3... too many choices overwhelm... and take enough for a day or two and do the rest on an order basis... that way you don't have too much stock that you will need to get rid of...

Hi there! Congrats on being chosen for the boat show! As for dips, I would suggest having a variety of options available. You could do a few different types (maybe a spinach dip, a hummus, and a salsa) and offer them in smaller portions so people can try a little bit of each. Alternatively, you could have one or two main dips and offer different toppings or mix-ins for people to customize their own. As for how many to order, it's always better to have a little extra than not enough, so I would go with ordering 50 of each dip. That way, if one particular dip is more popular, you won't run out. Good luck with the boat show!

What are the ingredients needed to make the Beer Bread mix?

The Beer Bread mix contains flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. You will also need a 12 oz can of your choice of beer and melted butter to make the bread.

Can I use any type of beer for the Beer Bread mix?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for the Beer Bread mix. However, keep in mind that different types of beer will give the bread a slightly different flavor.

Do I need to add anything to the Dill Mix for it to be a dip?

Yes, you will need to add sour cream and mayonnaise to the Dill Mix to create a dip. The ratio is 1 cup of sour cream to 1 cup of mayonnaise for every package of Dill Mix.

What are some suggested pairings for the Beer Bread?

The Beer Bread pairs well with soups, stews, and chili. It also goes well with cheeses, spreads, and dips. You can also try adding different ingredients to the bread mix, such as shredded cheese, herbs, or diced vegetables.

Are the mixes gluten-free?

No, the Beer Bread and Dill Mixes are not gluten-free. They contain wheat flour. However, we do offer a gluten-free version of the Beer Bread mix. Please ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies