• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Rubber Feet to Old Sa Stands

In summary, the black rubber feet on old sa stands serve the purpose of providing stability and protecting the stand and surface from damage. They can be removed, but it is not recommended as it may affect stability. To clean them, use a damp cloth or mild soap solution. It is not recommended to use the stand without the feet, but replacement feet are available for purchase.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Anyone know if we can still get these - I see the Clear ones on replacement parts but I have a customer who needs the black ones - (I will gladly purchase them if you have them - shipping to 11769 - should be fine first class!) Thanks!!!

I don't think you can get them through PC anymore. I would check the hardware store they might have some.

Thanks Jane but I am looking for the Black ones that go with the older wrought iron stand, not the new stainless ones! (the little rubber feet were black not clear)

Good Idea Rennea! I will do that and let everyone know -

Hmmmm...I "think" I have some....have a show this morning but let me looky when I get home...k Dor?

Thanks Erin !!!

Related to Black Rubber Feet to Old Sa Stands

1. What is the purpose of the black rubber feet on old sa stands?

The black rubber feet on old sa stands are designed to provide stability and prevent the stand from slipping or sliding while in use. They also act as a buffer between the stand and the surface it is placed on, protecting both the stand and the surface from scratches or damage.

2. Can the black rubber feet be removed?

Yes, the black rubber feet on old sa stands can be removed if necessary. However, it is not recommended as it may affect the stability and safety of the stand. If the feet need to be replaced, it is best to purchase new ones from Pampered Chef or a similar supplier.

3. How do I clean the black rubber feet?

To clean the black rubber feet, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the rubber. If the feet are particularly dirty, you can use a mild soap solution to clean them, followed by a thorough rinse and dry.

4. Can I use the old sa stand without the black rubber feet?

It is not recommended to use the old sa stand without the black rubber feet. The feet are an essential component for stability and safety, and using the stand without them may result in accidents or damage to the stand or surface it is placed on.

5. Are replacement black rubber feet available?

Yes, replacement black rubber feet for old sa stands are available for purchase from Pampered Chef or a similar supplier. It is important to ensure that you purchase the correct size and type of feet for your specific stand model to ensure proper fit and stability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies