• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Sale by Email: A New Way to Shop!

In summary, the Black Friday Sale will be from Friday, November 24th through Monday, November 27th. Customers will be able to save 10-25% on items.
Shell Northway
Has anyone done a Black Friday Sale completely by email, no phone calls??

Most of my customers don't use email, so that wouldn't work for me. However, if your customer base is more tech-friendly.

I was wondering about something along those same lines, Shelly. My reason is, I'm going to be out of town. Of course, my business # is my cell and I will have it with me, but I'll be with family and likely not able to answer every call that comes in. I thought about trying it anyway (phone and email orders) and just stating that if the call goes to voicemail to be sure to first leave your name and contact info as well as your full order and credit card #. However, I don't know if everyone would be comfortable doing that??? Has anyone ever done a Black Friday sell without being "perched" next to your phone all day?

Tammy, I'm shopping on Black Friday. People who call are asked to leave their name, phone number, order, and the way they want to pay. I will call them back in a day or two to let them know their total. There is no way I'd be perched by the phone on the most fun (though not the busiest) shopping day of the year. ;)

Rae..just to make sure..do you just have them tell you how they will be paying..but not leaving their Credit Card number..is that correct?? I really would like to do this. I need to get moving..but I am with you..I will be shopping..I even took a vacation day from work to go that day.

They leave their credit card number or let me know if they'd rather get a check to me.

I set up my Black Friday- Cyber Monday Sale as a catalog show on my website and P3. I printed up 250 flyers with the special deals and how to go onto my website with their orders. I put in my flyer that if they did not have internet access they could call me and I would bring them a catalog or if they have any questions about their order they could call me as well.

I'm really only marketing my Black Friday sale to existing customers. So far many people seem interested.

I had never heard of a Cyber Monday sale until my cluster meeting last night.

Rae- do you mail out your flyer/invite then?

It will be part of my newsletter, which will be emailed (or sent via USPS) next week. In the meantime, just today I've handed them out to my hairdresser and her friend at the next station, my massage therapist and her business partner, my alternative health adviser, and someone at the Christian lending library.. I took a call today from someone who missed out on ordering from a recent show. (She's a repeat customer who knows a recent host's sister.) I told her I'd send her a catalog and the sale info. I'll also be giving a copy with a catalog to someone who called last week out of the blue to place an order. (Her granddaughter went to school with my son.)Thursday I'll be attending a networking event. I'll have catalogs and sale flyers with me to share with those I meet. I've told you all of this so you can see that I'm sharing the information with lots of people as I have the opportunity.

Thanks for all of your advice Rae! Do you mind posting your flyer that you are handing out with details on your Black Friday sale? I'm in total "marketing" mode right now, trying to get all of my "flyers", mail-outs, and emails worked up so that I can be prepared and BUSY from now through Dec 31st. I've already won Level 1 of the incentive this year and I'm determined to reach Level 2! My 2 year anniversary is coming up and I really want to do better and better every year in my business!I have a few shows on the books between now and the end of the year, but I have 3 booths in addition, and I'm working up a cookie exchange/holiday stop n shop at my place as well as sending out a "12 days of Christmas" to book in my remaining dates. Then just the other day I had 2 customers ask if I was doing a Black Friday sale! I don't want to inundate my customers, but I think if I strategically target my customer database appropriately, I can swing all of this! :) Staying determined and following up will be my mantra, for the next 6 weeks! Plus many trips to CS for advice.....:)

I can't post the flyer, but here's the info:

Black Friday Sale

Save 10 - 25%
Friday, November 27th 7:00 to 11:00 am

Look through your catalog or visit my Pampered Chef website (website address).
Make out your list. As you think about teachers, coaches, co-workers, friends and family, don't forget to treat yourself!
Call me (phone number) or send an e-mail to [email address]. Do not place your order on my website—the discount will not apply.

7:00 am - 8:00 am Receive 25% off your order
8:01 am - 9:00 am Receive 20% off your order
9:01 am - 10:00 am Receive 15% off your order
10:01 am - 11:00 am Receive 10% off your order
Spend $50 or more (before s/h & tax) during the sale and get free shipping

It's that simple. Just call or e-mail me during these 4 hours and receive a fabulous discount! Be sure to leave the following information:

Your name

Your phone number

Let me know the item number(s), item name(s) and quantity of each you would like. I’ll be sure to verify your order information with you before submitting the order to our home office. This will be submitted as part of a December catalog party, so the December special will apply.

Leave your credit card number, expiration date, and name exactly as it appears on the card. Or, let me know if you’d prefer to pay by check. I’ll get back to you with a total. (All payments are due by 12/5/2009.)

You’ll receive your order within approximately 2 weeks, just in time for the holidays.

Feel free to contact me before Black Friday with any questions.

Happy Shopping!

Thank you so much for posting that, Rae! I really like it and will likely use some of it for my own (1st Annual Black Friday Sale) if you don't mind! Thanks so much for sharing....:)

You can always feel free to use anything I post. Chances are good it's adapted (or copied outright) from something I found here.

Okay, so I copied and adapted it for my use, but have another question? :) Maybe I should move to another thread, not sure? I'm new to this posting thing! :) My question is now that I have a Black Friday Sale flyer ready to go and a 12 Days of Christmas calendar ready to go and a cookie exchange/holiday stop n shop I want to host at my house.....How do I disseminate all of this to my customers/hosts without overwhelming them?

Tammy-
To me...it seems your Black Friday & Stop-n-Shop would appeal to the just customer who just wants to buy. Also, when are you doing your Stop-n-Shop- more into December? The Black Friday (since it's online or via phone/email) you could give that out like Rae is doing to everyone/everywhere. Then with the Stop-n-Shop, you could maybe do 2 things with that- first, send it out AFTER the Black Friday sale ("Did you miss out on my Black Friday sale?"), and also give that to your customers that you'd actually feel ok with stopping by your house and also maybe folks in your neighborhood that aren't customers. The 12-days of Christmas is more for those wanting to HOST a show...so I'd include that with BOTH... something like "If you don't want to spend $, but you'd rather earn $100 in FREE Product by having your friends over for an evening of food/fun, then this deal is for you!" Just thinking "outloud" here....but maybe you can think of something from that?

I really appreciate your comments, Bobbi! You may think you are just "thinking outloud", but it all helps! I'm just riding that fine line right now and have all these ideas in my head, but don't want to overwhelm my customers/hosts. I really want to do well for SAT, but I also am making a final push for Level 2 Incentive. I just don't want to come across as pushy or desperate! :)I like the idea of including my 12 Days calendar with my mail outs on the Black Friday and Holiday Stop N Shop as a "secondary", 'If' this isn't for you' approach! Off I go to plan out my mailings and notifications! Thanks again......

I couldn't have put it better than Bobbi did.

What is the "Black Friday Sale by Email"?

The "Black Friday Sale by Email" is a new way to shop for Pampered Chef products. It allows customers to receive exclusive deals and promotions directly to their email inbox on Black Friday, making it easier and more convenient to take advantage of our biggest sale of the year.

How do I sign up for the "Black Friday Sale by Email"?

To sign up for the "Black Friday Sale by Email," simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated box. You will then receive all of our Black Friday deals and promotions directly to your inbox.

What kind of deals and promotions can I expect from the "Black Friday Sale by Email"?

The "Black Friday Sale by Email" will offer exclusive discounts and promotions on a wide range of Pampered Chef products. This includes popular kitchen tools, cookware, and more. The deals will be available for a limited time only, so make sure to check your email frequently.

Do I have to be a member or have an account to participate in the "Black Friday Sale by Email"?

No, you do not need to be a member or have an account to participate in the "Black Friday Sale by Email." However, we highly recommend creating an account to make the checkout process faster and easier.

What are the benefits of shopping through the "Black Friday Sale by Email"?

The "Black Friday Sale by Email" offers several benefits, including exclusive deals and promotions, convenience of shopping from anywhere with an internet connection, and the ability to avoid the long lines and crowds associated with traditional Black Friday shopping. Plus, by shopping through the email, you will have access to deals before they are available to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies