• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Forest Trifle Recipe- Anyone Got It Pls?

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a Black Forest Trifle recipe and another person offering a Black Forest Angel Roll and a Black Forest Torte recipe as alternatives. The Black Forest Angel Roll recipe uses an angel food cake mix and cherry pie filling, while the Black Forest Torte recipe uses a devils food cake mix, sour cream, and cherry pie filling. Both recipes involve rolling the cake and adding a cream filling and almond extract for flavor. The Black Forest Angel Roll also includes cocoa powder and chocolate syrup, while the Black Forest Torte includes white chocolate pudding mix and chopped almonds for topping.
Cooking-stamping mom
I am looking for the Black Forest Trifle recipe and cannot find it anywhere.
Does anyone have the ingredients list and instructions they could email me?
Thanks in advance and much appreciated.
[email protected] :)

CakeI don't know about Trifle Cake but I have this one. Hope it helps!

Black Forest Angel Roll

Submitted by: Schmitty

1 pkg angel food cake mix
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
21 ounces cherry pie filling
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
1 1/2 cups cool whip Lite® -- thawed

This is a chocolate-flavored angel food cake filled with luscious cherry pie filling. Garnished with whipped topping, it's a heavenly dessert.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut 18 inch long piece of parchment paper. Press into bottom and up sides of a bar pan. Add cocoa powder to angel food cake mix and prepare batter according to package directions. Pour batter over parchment paper; spread evenly. Cut through batter with a scraper to remove large air bubbles. Bake 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Turn cake out at once onto a sheet of parchment paper sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Gently remove parchment paper and roll up cake in sugared parchment paper as for a jelly roll. Cool. Unroll cake; discard parchment paper. Spread pie filing to within 1 inch of edge; re-roll. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Slice into 1 inch slices. For each serving drizzle with 1 to 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup; top with whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.

Found another one.....Black Forest Torte

1 package (18.25oz) devils food cake mix (plus cake mix ingredients)

1 cup sour cream

1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed

3/4 tsp almond extract, divided

1 package (3.4oz) white chocolate instant pudding mix & pie filling

1 can (24oz) cherry pie filling

1/4 cup almonds, chopped

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a deep dish baker with vegetable oil. Prepare cake mix as directed; pour batter into baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.

Cut cool cake in half horizontally. Combine sour cream, whipped topping & 1/2 tsp of the almond extract in a bowl. Add pudding mix & whisk vigorously until mixture is blended & very thick. Fill a decorator with cream filling; set aside. Spread remaining filling over bottom cake layer using spreader.

In a bowl, combine pie filling with remaining 1/4 tsp of almond extract. Carefully spread half of the pie filling over cream layer.

Top with remaining cake later. Using decorator, pipe cream filling around top of cake, 1" from edge. Fill center with remaining pie filling. Chop almonds using; sprinkle over pie filling. Serve

Yield: 16 servings

1. What ingredients do I need for the Black Forest Trifle recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, whipped topping, chocolate pudding mix, milk, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different flavor of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different flavor of cake mix if you prefer. However, the chocolate cake adds to the traditional Black Forest flavor.

3. How do I layer the trifle in the dish?

Start by crumbling half of the chocolate cake into the bottom of a trifle dish. Then layer half of the cherry pie filling, followed by half of the whipped topping. Repeat these layers, ending with a layer of whipped topping on top.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. It is best to assemble the trifle no more than a day in advance to prevent the cake from becoming soggy.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how large you cut your pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cpaylor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes