• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie Recipe: Tips for Adding Flavor

In summary, the main ingredients for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie are ground beef, Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and ketchup or barbecue sauce. To make the pie, you will need to preheat the oven, cook the ground beef, mix together the Bisquick mixture, and bake for 25-30 minutes. You can use different types of meat and cheese for added variation. The pie can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days.
chefsteph07
I made this for the first time last night for dinner...I followed the directions to the letter, but it was very bland...if you have made this, do you do anything different to it? My dh said I should have just made burgers! :confused:

Don't you just love those type of responses from DH?? What are the ingredients? I know I've heard of it, but I don't recall if I've ever made this.

I've made it before with taco seasoning added to the meat. My DH doesn't like this kind of stuff either and so it's been a loooong time since I've made it. I don't even attempt anymore. Not worth it to hear the complaints, even though IMO we should all just be glad to have food on the table!!

I make this alot and we all love it! I'm not sure if it is the bisquick recipe though... I season the ground beef with salt and pepper and use sharp cheddar, it has plenty of flavour. We do like spicier foods too, we are not "bland" food eaters...

I usually never follow that recipe exactly. I don't remember the exact recipe but I always added lots of sweet onion, salt and pepper. A little garlic is great too!

Related to Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie Recipe: Tips for Adding Flavor

What are the ingredients for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie?

The main ingredients for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie are ground beef, Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and ketchup or barbecue sauce. Other optional ingredients include diced onions, diced bell peppers, and diced tomatoes.

How do I make Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie?

To make Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie, you will first need to preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a skillet, cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat. In a separate bowl, mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs until well combined. Spread the mixture in a greased pie dish. Top with the cooked ground beef, shredded cheese, and any other desired toppings. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.

Can I use a different type of meat for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie?

Yes, you can use a different type of ground meat such as turkey, chicken, or pork. You can also use vegetarian meat alternatives or a combination of different meats for added flavor.

Can I use a different type of cheese for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese for Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie. Some popular options include mozzarella, pepper jack, or a blend of different cheeses.

Can I make Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie ahead of time by following the recipe instructions and refrigerating it before baking. When ready to serve, simply bake it in the oven for the specified time. Leftovers can also be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies