• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Ship Orders to a Host and Her Mother-in-Law Living 3 Hours Apart?

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where a friend is hosting a show and her mother-in-law ended up with more orders than the host. They live far apart, so the orders will have to be shipped separately. The question is whether to combine the orders and ship to the mother-in-law, or to have everything shipped to the host. It is decided that it would be best for everything to be shipped to the host, but there are concerns about the warranties and potential extra shipping costs. It is also suggested that the host could pay the difference to have everything shipped to the mother-in-law.
pctharper
Gold Member
A friend of mine is hosting a show for me. Her mother in law ended up getting 5 orders for her that totals up to $260. She, the host, only got about $80 herself. Not a big deal except her mother in law and her 5 orders live 3 hours away from here! They dont visit each other often, so I'm going to have to ship mother in law's orders to her and the host orders to her. I can't split this into two shows because the host doesn't have enough orders on her ow.

Do I combine all of Mother In Law's orders and direct ship to her? How would that work with the warranties?

I was thinking I could have everything sent to the mother in law and just direct ship to the host, but I'm having a hard time figuring that out in P3

To be less confusing I would just tell them it's apparently time for a visit - maybe they could meet for lunch some where in between. If you direct shipped the MIL's orders someone would end up paying 11% (or is it 14%?) of the total product price in shipping if you combine them.

I agree. The best idea is to have everything ship to the host. There's no way to have things shipped to the MIL without paying extra shipping.

I agree with them. Especially if the host still expects to collect the benefits (which it sounds like she does) then she should have to worry about getting the orders passed out, since that is all she has to do. Or you can tell the host that she could pay the difference to have everything shipped to the MIL. With the warranties, the products would all still have them, but when they call HO they would have to know what name the order was under (if you combined them all.)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your situation with me. It sounds like your friend's mother-in-law was a great support in helping to get those extra orders for the show. As for the shipping and warranties, I would suggest combining all of the mother-in-law's orders and direct shipping them to her. This way, she can receive all of her items together and you can keep track of the warranties for her. As for the host's orders, you can have them shipped to her directly and she can distribute them to her guests. If you need any assistance with setting this up in P3, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help make the process as smooth as possible for you and your customers. Thank you again for being a Pampered Chef consultant and for your dedication to your business!

1. What is the recommended method for shipping Pampered Chef items?

The best way to ship Pampered Chef items is by using a sturdy, corrugated box with plenty of packing materials to cushion and protect the products during transit. It is also recommended to use a shipping service that provides tracking and insurance for added security.

2. How should fragile items be packaged for shipping?

Fragile items, such as glassware or ceramic products, should be individually wrapped in bubble wrap or tissue paper before being placed in the shipping box. It is important to ensure that there is no empty space in the box and that the items are tightly packed to prevent shifting during transit.

3. Can I include other items in the same shipment as my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can include other items in the same shipment as your Pampered Chef order, as long as they are properly packed and do not pose a risk of damage to the Pampered Chef products. It is important to also consider the weight and dimensions of the shipment to ensure it meets the requirements of the chosen shipping service.

4. Are there any restrictions on shipping Pampered Chef products internationally?

Yes, there may be restrictions on shipping Pampered Chef products internationally depending on the specific country. It is important to check with the shipping service and the recipient's country's customs regulations to ensure that the products can be shipped and received without any issues.

5. What should I do if my Pampered Chef shipment arrives damaged?

If your Pampered Chef shipment arrives damaged, please contact the shipping service and Pampered Chef customer service immediately. Take photos of the damaged items and packaging and keep all original packaging materials for inspection. Pampered Chef will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom