• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Guids New Consultants?

In summary, you are signing your third consultant soon and are worried about overwhelming her. To help her get off to a great start, you plan on providing her with a business plan, encouraging her to build an online presence, setting up a system for tracking finances, connecting her with other consultants, and discussing marketing strategies. You also plan on communicating and supporting her throughout her journey. Remember to keep it simple and have fun!
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I will be signing my 3rd consultant (1st was a kitnapper) next week. I am worried about overwhelming her. I want her to have all the tools she needs to get off to a great start.

The gal I signed in March is a good friend and in the same town so it was a bit easier. My newest lives 30 minutes away and is new to the DS biz. I want to keep it simple! She will be so great. Her enthusiasim is wonderful and she is very organized.

This is soooo fun!!!

Here are a few ideas to help get her off to a great start with your Direct Sales business: 1. Have her create a business plan. This can include setting goals, budgeting, and creating a plan for how she will reach her goals. 2. Encourage her to build an online presence. This could include a website, blog, and social media accounts to help her promote her business. 3. Help her set up a system for tracking her income and expenses. This will help her stay organized and on top of her business finances. 4. Have her connect with other Direct Sales consultants in the area. Networking is key and having a supportive group of consultants to learn from and collaborate with will be invaluable to her success. 5. Talk with her about different marketing strategies. She should be exploring various ways to reach potential customers and grow her business. These tips should help your new consultant get off to a great start and make the transition into Direct Sales that much easier. Best of luck!

Congratulations on signing your third consultant! It's always exciting to grow your team and bring on new members. It's understandable to feel a bit overwhelmed, but it's great that you are thinking about how to support your new consultant. First off, make sure to communicate with her and let her know that you are there to support her. It can be intimidating to start a new business, so having someone there to guide and encourage her will be beneficial. In terms of tools, I would suggest starting with the basics. Provide her with information about the company, the products, and any training materials that are available. Also, make sure to introduce her to your first consultant who is also a good friend. Having a mentor who is nearby can be very helpful in the beginning stages. As for keeping it simple, I would suggest focusing on the most important aspects of the business. Help her understand the compensation plan and how to make sales. Encourage her to reach out to her network and host parties to get started. Once she has a good grasp on the basics, you can introduce her to more advanced strategies. Most importantly, have fun with it! Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will be contagious and will help your new consultant feel excited and motivated. Good luck with your new team member!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build your own schedule, connect with others, and receive discounts on our products.

What is the training process like for new consultants?

The training process for new consultants includes online and in-person training sessions, as well as access to our consultant community for support and guidance. You will also have a personal mentor to help you every step of the way.

What is the best way to generate sales as a new consultant?

The best way to generate sales as a new consultant is to host cooking shows, have online parties, and offer personal shopping services to friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media and attend local events to showcase our products.

What are the requirements to maintain active consultant status?

To maintain active consultant status, you must submit a minimum of $150 in sales every 3 months. This can be achieved through personal sales, parties, or online orders.

What support and resources are available for new consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to our consultant community, online training resources, and personalized support from your mentor and our corporate team. We also offer marketing materials and tools to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956