• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Guide New Consultants?

In summary, the gal I signed in March is a good friend and in the same town so it was a bit easier. My newest lives 30 minutes away and is new to the DS biz. I want to keep it simple! She will be so great. Her enthusiasim is wonderful and she is very organized.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I will be signing my 3rd consultant (1st was a kitnapper) next week. I am worried about overwhelming her. I want her to have all the tools she needs to get off to a great start.

The gal I signed in March is a good friend and in the same town so it was a bit easier. My newest lives 30 minutes away and is new to the DS biz. I want to keep it simple! She will be so great. Her enthusiasim is wonderful and she is very organized.

This is soooo fun!!!

I love your new-found passion and excitement for your business, Paulette!:thumbup:

Really, the guide for training new consultants (available on Supply Order) is excellent!

I also have some files about what to do until they get their kit...let me see if I can find them....

Here is one - there's a better one that I'm thinking of, but I haven't found it yet....

Attachments

• What to do while waiting for your kit to arrive.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 320
One thing I wish I had while I was waiting for my kit to come is ironically simple. I just wanted a catalog to help me start booking! Looking back on it now, I should have just asked my director when I talked to her a few days after I signed up online.The other thing that is really helpful is the online training. It really helped me.

Along with following the Guide to Training new consultants, I send this checklist to my new team members. I found this here on Chef Success.

Attachments

• New%20Consultant%20Checklist[1].doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 315
Brenda, that's an excellent checklist!

Thanks for sharing

Bren706 said:
Along with following the Guide to Training new consultants, I send this checklist to my new team members. I found this here on Chef Success.

I am worried that this seems a bit overwhelming? It is all GREAT info though!

ChefBeckyD said:
I love your new-found passion and excitement for your business, Paulette!:thumbup:

Thanks Becky... it means alot!

Getting results from my hard work is also helping my Dh be more supportive and see the big picture as well.

I have been working hard this year on my negativity. I have worked to let it go and not let it run my emotions. It is a daily struggle for me but I am happier and so is my family.

etteluap70PC said:

To be honest, the new consultants are usually nervous but excited. This checklist gives them something to keep busy and help establish a strong start....instead of giving them too much time to hesitate and get nervous with what if's.

The checklist is a nice way to set goals and something concrete to do while they wait.

I give my new consultants a booking slide I found that if I tell them where to print it off they don't seem to do it. I think that is a good start.

The checklist rocks!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

etteluap70PC said:
New consultants are much like hosts. You can give them all kinds of info, but for many, they aren't going to read most if it. The checklist is all good info, but I think that if I used it, I would break it down into 3 sections, and only give 1/3 of it at a time. It's progressive, so only give them what they need to do right now. Once they do that...have them do the next section.
From experience, I have given this info to new consultants, and because they are human, they do what comes easiest in the list, and don't do the things that take more time, effort, etc...so, I've had consultants who go to do their first show, and then aren't sure about submitting, because they STILL haven't applied for their PC debit card or set up a direct deposit account.(yes, it's happened more than once!) So, now, I would put that in the first section that needs to be done - and not give any more instructions until that gets done!

1. What are the top tips for a successful start as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to set realistic goals for yourself and your business. Take advantage of training and resources provided by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Also, make sure to prioritize building relationships with your customers and booking parties to generate sales and bookings.

2. How can I effectively manage my time as a new consultant?

Time management is crucial for success as a new consultant. Set aside specific blocks of time each week to focus on different aspects of your business, such as booking parties, following up with customers, and learning about new products. Utilize tools like a planner or calendar to stay organized and on top of tasks.

3. What are some effective ways to promote and market my business as a new consultant?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your business as a new consultant. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase products, share recipes and tips, and interact with potential customers. You can also host online parties or participate in local vendor events to reach a larger audience.

4. How can I build a strong team as a new consultant?

To build a strong team, focus on recruiting individuals who are passionate about the Pampered Chef products and business opportunity. Share your own success story and the benefits of being a consultant, and provide support and guidance to help your team members succeed. Also, make sure to communicate regularly and host team meetings to keep everyone motivated and on track.

5. What resources are available to help new consultants grow their business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help new consultants grow their business. These include training and support from upline mentors, online training courses, marketing materials, and access to a community of consultants for networking and advice. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website and mobile app provide tools for managing your business and tracking your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956