• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: A Guide for October Hosts on Knives Deals

In summary, the cheapest way for an October host to get all of the new knives is to get the honing tool included in the $98 price.
ChefMommyinOC
Has anyone figured out the cheapest way for an October host to get all of the new knives? Assuming a $600 show was achieved (average for me), what knife should the host choose at 60% and which knives should be used under free product and half-priced items? I'm trying to help my hosts achieve maximum saving (like the September promotion "get full New Traditions set for less than $90).

Anyone already have the math done?

There was a previous post to this...... with a $400 show, a host can get all the knives and the bar board for $98.00.

I am also thinking that with a $600 show, they should get the honing tool as well. That is what I would recommend..... a way to preserve your investment.

I would just do a search!

Good luck on your October shows!
Jaye

Here is the flyer someone else created. I haven't played with it much beyond checking the original math.

I updated the flyer for $500 show & the honing tool. I also had the bar board price wrong and have fixed that. They can get everything including the honing tool for only 97.50. Now that is what I call a great deal. What a wonderful way to convince people to host a show in October.

Attachments

• New Forged Cutlery for $98.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
By doing this with a $500 show, they could get the honing tool included in that $98 price.... what a deal!!!! I revised my flyer to make it with a $500 show!

THANKS Tasha

Note that I've updated the flyer per suggestions so make sure you either download the updated flyer from message 3 or that you make the changes yourself. I noticed I had a typo in the price of the bar board which I've also fixed.

Thanks fo the update....

Wouldn't it be cheaper if they used one half-priced item as the 3 knives collection from the half-priced host combo? Then they could get the bread knife for 60% off, and the honing and utility for half. They'd still have all of their free credit for other items.

I ran it through PP with the 3 knives collection and that was more expensive then the way it is done in the flyer. You can test it yourself by creating a fake show with fake guests & play with the show totals as well as the different item #s.

I thought it would be cheaper too to buy the 3 knives as the half-price combo and I worked it out... it came to $113 with the half-price combo and 60% off bread knife. I love the idea you shared using the free product to get the others and the Honing Tool!

Years ago we carried a knife sharpener and one way to increase attendance was to ask people to bring a knife that needed to be sharpened. I'm going to start offering this service as well but make it clear that it's not sharpening, but honing and it will still make a HUGE difference with their knives!

Be positive....have a $1000 show and get everything for $75.50. Plus you still would have 4 half priced items and 30% discount on rest of order.

If I told a host that about a $1000 show they would run the other way! People liked the stoneware deal with a $400 show because it seems easily achievable. I found that even saying it is cheaper with a $500 show makes people a little uneasy!

finley1991 said:
Years ago we carried a knife sharpener and one way to increase attendance was to ask people to bring a knife that needed to be sharpened. I'm going to start offering this service as well but make it clear that it's not sharpening, but honing and it will still make a HUGE difference with their knives![/B]

Our Honing Tool is supposed to be used with our knives only. So I wouldn't advertise that. :(

1. What is included in the "Best Knives Deal" set?

The "Best Knives Deal" set includes a chef's knife, utility knife, paring knife, serrated bread knife, and kitchen shears.

2. Are the knives in the "Best Knives Deal" set dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing these knives to maintain their quality and sharpness.

3. What is the blade material of the knives in the "Best Knives Deal" set?

The blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel, known for its durability and ability to hold a sharp edge.

4. Can I purchase additional knives to add to my "Best Knives Deal" set?

Yes, you can purchase individual knives to add to your set or build your own custom set to fit your specific needs.

5. Is the "Best Knives Deal" set covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef knives come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. If you have any issues with your knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies