• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Before You Place Your 1St S/S06 Paperwork Order

J
jennmarques
BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR 1ST S/S06 PAPERWORK ORDER[/B]
you need to manually add these two items into Pampered Partner:
For 40 Free itemized receipts use #EE93 OR
For 40 Free Write-in receipts use #EE95

HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT!
In Pampered Partner, click on the Update Tab and scroll down to product information.

Once under product information, you are going to:
Click on the Add button on the right
change the start date to 1/26/06 and change the End date to 7/31/06
Under Product # type in one of the numbers above (which ever number you want for free. either EE93 or EE95)
Under Description, type in 40 free receipts (use descripts above)
Under Category, scroll down using arrow to paperwork/supplies.
On the right check the no charge box only
Click the Update button on the right.
Click the red x at the top right of to close out of the product information window.
Now you are ready to do your supply order!!!!!

Please pass this information on to your down-lines!!!!!

hth,

Jennifer Marques

Thank you Jennifer! :D (And for the directions on how to do it too! ;) )

I've already placed my order :(
Will I be able to receive the free receipts when I place my next supply order?
Thanks in advance.

I don't think it has to be the first order.I don't think it has to be the first order, but remember, if you place another order this month, you will pay extra in shipping!

• You’ll receive one sample of the itemized sales receipt and one
sample of the write-in sales receipt in your paperwork package.
When you place your first paperwork/supply order for spring, you
can write in your order for ONE free packet of either the write-in
or itemized receipts. For the free 40 itemized receipts, use
#EE93, and for the free 40 write-in receipts, use #EE95.

Please note: Super Starters will automatically receive 100 itemized sales
receipts and a sample of the write-in version in their Super Starter kits, insteadof receiving the 40 free receipts on their first paperwork/supply order for spring.

I followed the instructions EXACTLY, very well written by the way, and it's not working for me. WHY?

AFwife said:
I followed the instructions EXACTLY, very well written by the way, and it's not working for me. WHY?

Make sure that whe you are in the product information window that you can see the number you out in (EE93 or EE95). then pull it up. MAKE SURE THAT THE GUEST SPECIAL IS NOT CHECKED OFF!!!

I am attaching a picture so you can see how I have mine checked off.
Let me know if it works.

hth,
Jenn

Attachments

• Pampered Partner picture.gif
    Pampered Partner picture.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 557
It worked. YIPPEE!

The problem was I was trying to add it to a supply order I had already started that I was going to submit Feb 1st. I had to delete that order and start off with EE93 first then add the rest of the things I need.

:rolleyes:

Thank you!

:) Thank you Jenn for spelling it out for us! I don't remember having to do that last time to get the free receipts but thank you!!! It was driving me crazy!!

Paperwork order finally went throughThank you so much for the picture, that really helped. I finally got it to go through.

Does any one from Canada know if it's the same write in number for the sales receipts? and if not what is the number?

for Canada it's EK20 for the itemized and EK76 for the write in. Oh, and we get 50 free!

Thanks for posting the step by step. For some reason I had to do the update 3 different times for it to work. But it did. I won this time!! :D

HelpSo I placed my order before reading this. Did Pampered Chef notify me and I missed it? Do you think I should have to pay shipping for their mistake? Please help!

kylschef said:
So I placed my order before reading this. Did Pampered Chef notify me and I missed it? Do you think I should have to pay shipping for their mistake? Please help!

You can still order this on the next paperwork/supply order. It was listed in the weekly bites and the S/S kcn.

You also...should have received a yellow flyer in your changeover kit that told you about your free sales receipts! :D

1. What are the two items that need to be manually added into Pampered Partner before placing your first S/S06 paperwork order?

The two items are #EE93 for 40 free itemized receipts and #EE95 for 40 free write-in receipts.

2. How do you add these items into Pampered Partner?

In Pampered Partner, click on the Update Tab and scroll down to product information. Then click on the Add button on the right, change the start date to 1/26/06 and the end date to 7/31/06. Next, enter the product number (#EE93 or #EE95), description (40 free receipts), and select the category paperwork/supplies. Finally, check the no charge box and click the Update button.

3. What should the start and end dates be when adding these items into Pampered Partner?

The start date should be 1/26/06 and the end date should be 7/31/06.

4. Why do I need to manually add these items into Pampered Partner?

These items are not automatically included in Pampered Partner and must be manually added in order to have them on your supply order.

5. Is it important to share this information with my down-lines?

Yes, it is important to pass on this information to your down-lines so that they are aware of how to add these items into Pampered Partner for their own supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • lisasfuncooking