• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becky's PB/Maple Fluff Mixture: A Recipe for Deliciousness!

In summary, Becky said that her mom used to refrigerate her PB/syrup mixture, but she now keeps it in the cupboard. She also said that her mom's version is sweeter than hers, and that she plans on making another batch to compare.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Becky~

On the "sinful things we eat" thread, we were talking about my PB/maple syrup mixture, and you said you add marshmallow fluff to yours. I finally got some, and did about 1 spoon ful of PB, 2 of the fluff, and then enough syrup to thin it out a bit. It is NOT runny...you still need to scoop it up with the spoon and it will stay on the spoon. Do you add more syrup to make it pourable?

Thanks for help!!

:)

You mean my DH is not the only one to eat syrup & pb? I had never heard of that before.

stacywhitlow said:
You mean my DH is not the only one to eat syrup & pb? I had never heard of that before.

LOL

My Mom got me hooked on that! She would mix it together for an ice cream topping! I love it on ice cream, and on PANCAKES too!

Sorry Kelly! I was gone until late last night.....just jumped on and saw your pm!

Here is the recipe I use:

1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Marshmallow Creme
1 Cup Maple Syrup

It needs to be room temp to be runny. Yummmmmmy!

Hmmmm...much different than what I threw together last night. Must not have been horrible, since it's ALL GONE!! lol

Now I will try "your way" and see which one I like better!

BTW- since all of the ingredients are able to stay in a cupboard (not refrigerated...) do you keep the mix in the cupboard too? My mom used to refrigerate her PB/syrup mixture but I never understood why.

KellyTheChef said:
Hmmmm...much different than what I threw together last night. Must not have been horrible, since it's ALL GONE!! lol

Now I will try "your way" and see which one I like better!

BTW- since all of the ingredients are able to stay in a cupboard (not refrigerated...) do you keep the mix in the cupboard too? My mom used to refrigerate her PB/syrup mixture but I never understood why.

Yeah - I keep mine in the cupboard. The recipe says to refrigerate, and bring to room temp to use.....but who's going to wait for that?:confused:

I've never had any problem with it in the pantry. It's in jar next to the PB!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - I keep mine in the cupboard. The recipe says to refrigerate, and bring to room temp to use.....but who's going to wait for that?:confused:
I've never had any problem with it in the pantry. It's in jar next to the PB!

NOT ME!! lol

I will have to mix up another "test" batch and see how it tastes. Like Rae says...for testing purposes only...I must sacrifice sometimes! haha

KellyTheChef said:
NOT ME!! lol

I will have to mix up another "test" batch and see how it tastes. Like Rae says...for testing purposes only...I must sacrifice sometimes! haha

Go for it! Peanut Butter is good protein, and you are pregnant....you NEED it!:D:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Go for it! Peanut Butter is good protein, and you are pregnant....you NEED it!:D:thumbup:

Thanks! Will do!

:D:D:D:D

Ok. For scientific purposes only, I made a batch. OMGoodness! Soooooooo good! THIS is the stuff they have on the tables in Amish country! (I did add a bit more marshmallow fluff, but only cuz I halved the recipe and 2 oz of fluff just didn't seem like enough!!)

I know what I am having later on for a snack. Vanilla ice cream, this stuff as the topping, and ALMONDS on top! Mmmmmm.

THANKS again Becky!

KellyTheChef said:
Ok. For scientific purposes only, I made a batch. OMGoodness! Soooooooo good! THIS is the stuff they have on the tables in Amish country! (I did add a bit more marshmallow fluff, but only cuz I halved the recipe and 2 oz of fluff just didn't seem like enough!!)

I know what I am having later on for a snack. Vanilla ice cream, this stuff as the topping, and ALMONDS on top! Mmmmmm.

THANKS again Becky!

My pleasure! :love:We love this stuff on just about anything here!:love:

oh my gosh that sounds so sweet, I am not a syrup or a marshmallow person but I bet my DD would devour this

Teresa Lynn said:
oh my gosh that sounds so sweet, I am not a syrup or a marshmallow person but I bet my DD would devour this

Teresa..it is sweet, but the PB cuts the sweetness down so it's not overly sweet!

sorry, PB is only meant to be sandwiched between the layers of chocolate in a reeses. :)

Teresa Lynn said:
sorry, PB is only meant to be sandwiched between the layers of chocolate in a reeses. :)

Well...that probably is the BEST way to use it!

Related to Becky's PB/Maple Fluff Mixture: A Recipe for Deliciousness!

What ingredients are needed for Becky's PB/Maple Fluff Mixture?

The ingredients for Becky's PB/Maple Fluff Mixture include creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract.

Is this recipe allergy-friendly?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not allergy-friendly as it contains peanut butter and marshmallow creme. However, you can try substituting with almond butter and vegan marshmallow creme for a similar taste.

How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare. However, it is recommended to let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.

What can I serve this PB/Maple Fluff Mixture with?

This mixture is great as a dip for fruit, graham crackers, or pretzels. It can also be used as a spread on toast or bagels.

How should I store leftovers?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Before serving, let the mixture sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes to soften. It can also be re-whipped for a fluffier consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • cajunchelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • cajunchelle