1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Beauty Control Products

1. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Does anyone use Beauty Control Products? I attended a spa a few weeks ago and really liked the foot creams, and the facial self heating mask, but was wondering how the make-up holds up. The people I know who use the products haven't used them very long. So, I am looking for a long term user to give me the pros and cons. Thanks.

Nov 4, 2007
  2. ahammons

ahammons Advanced Member

Sorry, I can't help answer your question... but I would like to see what others say. I just heard about Beauty Control for the first time b/c one of their consultants is going to participate in a Holiday Open House I'm doing in a few weeks.

Nov 4, 2007
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

3 of my friends signed up last spring so I ordered at each of their shows
    I think their lotions stink!! (as in foull smelling) I bought my teen daughter and myself each the tropical cabana or whatever set it was called. It was pretty expensive for what we got but after we would use it everyone in the family would complain about the smell in the house... I tried to return but you can only do an exchange. I ended up giving them to my neighbor whose daughter was one of the new recruits and she traded them on the micro derm abrasion set for herself.

Beauti control is based in Dallas like MK & has been around forever

Nov 4, 2007
  4. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

years ago they had a candle called sheer rain and it was wonderful

Nov 4, 2007
  5. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

My cousin used to sell it. I loved the blush and the eyeshadows and was very happy with them. At a vendor fair this past weekend I bought a spa neck wrap from the consultant and I LOVE IT! It is lavendar scented and you heat it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes then place it around the back of your neck on your shoulders. Heaven.
    I know her booth was much busier than the MK one.

Nov 4, 2007
  6. pamela

pamela Novice Member

I have worn the make-up for years. My teenagers use the all clear. It cleared my daughters acne up better than the perscription stuff she was using.

Nov 4, 2007
  7. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

The extreme repair hand cream is the best!

Nov 5, 2007
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've also used the products for years. It's not the only stuff I use, but I like the products.

Nov 5, 2007
  9. yummybytes

yummybytes Chaos Magnet Silver Member

I loved their lipstick!! It was awesome.

Nov 5, 2007
  10. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

thanks for all the input. I do know they have a new makeup...liquid in a pump...that I tried on my hand on Saturday. It felt really good on my skin.

Nov 6, 2007
  11. Yes. Wish they would bring it back.

Mar 25, 2016
Have something to add?