• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Recipes

Palmer

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2008
I am looking for some batter bowl recipes for my christmas show this weekend. If anyone has any they would like to share please post them for me.
Thank you in Advance:)

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
Check out the Theme Show archives on Consultant's Connection - there are some batter bowl mixes there.

Palmer

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2008
Thanks I will check it out

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Have you seen the snowman in the Holiday cookbook? It would be GREAT for your show! :D

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Consultant Corner / Products and Recipes / Theme Shows Recipe Archives / very bottom of the list... GIFT SHOW (2003) has 4 awesome recipes.

Also, very top of the list (2007) has tips and 2 other recipes.

Any Quart Jar dry mix recipe also works in the small batter bowl.
mix in a jar recipes | homemade mix recipes | bake in a jar recipes
is a good site to find some, as are others.

The friendship brownie mix and cowboy chilli mix are very good.

swinkate

Oct 6, 2008
Hi.

I am struggling to get the download of the batter bowl mixes. I'm a UK consultant and we used to be able to access your lovely American Consultant Corner, but they have changed our website to end in co.uk so now we can't! Very unfair as your CC is much better and you have loads more theme shows than we do!

Is there anyone who can send me a link or the actual pdf for the mixes so that I can print them out for my show tonight?

Thanks,
Kate

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Perian Webb
Replies
Views
mturock
Replies
Views
Doraine