1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Batter Bowl Recipes

1. Palmer

Palmer Gold Member

I am looking for some batter bowl recipes for my christmas show this weekend. If anyone has any they would like to share please post them for me.
    Thank you in Advance:)

Nov 26, 2009
  2. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

Check out the Theme Show archives on Consultant's Connection - there are some batter bowl mixes there.

Nov 26, 2009
  3. Palmer

Palmer Gold Member

Thanks I will check it out

Nov 27, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Have you seen the snowman in the Holiday cookbook? It would be GREAT for your show! :D

Nov 27, 2009
  5. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Consultant Corner / Products and Recipes / Theme Shows Recipe Archives / very bottom of the list... GIFT SHOW (2003) has 4 awesome recipes.

Also, very top of the list (2007) has tips and 2 other recipes.

Any Quart Jar dry mix recipe also works in the small batter bowl.
    mix in a jar recipes | homemade mix recipes | bake in a jar recipes
    is a good site to find some, as are others.

The friendship brownie mix and cowboy chilli mix are very good.

Nov 27, 2009
  6. swinkate

swinkate Member

Hi.

I am struggling to get the download of the batter bowl mixes. I'm a UK consultant and we used to be able to access your lovely American Consultant Corner, but they have changed our website to end in co.uk so now we can't! Very unfair as your CC is much better and you have loads more theme shows than we do!

Is there anyone who can send me a link or the actual pdf for the mixes so that I can print them out for my show tonight?

Thanks,
    Kate

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?