• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Recipes: Expanding the Possibilities

D
djqualls
First let me say that I really appreciate this website. I am new in the business and stumbled across this in a google search. I have used many tips and suggestions shared. THANKS!!

I am looking for batter bowl recipes. A friend of mine (long time pc user) shared that a one time there were batter bowl recipes that expanded the traditional use of the bowl. I know about the barbie cakes and cheese ball - do you have any other recipes?

Here is something I give to my customers when they buy a batter bowl. :D It has all kinds of recipes in it. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• batter bowl.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 585
Thanks! I appreciate you sharing your recipes!

Not a problem. I get some much from this site. I just like to give back a little.

Thanks for sharing these! I would love to see new pictures (I have seen the old set of Spiderman and such) if anyone gives these a try!

Spiderman?What is this? My son loves Spiderman!!

jenniferlynne said:
What is this? My son loves Spiderman!!

I will post the page that I made with the pics that I got from here. It isn't anything artisitic, I just clumped them on a page so I could keep similar ideas together.

DJ ~ thanks for asking this!!!
WOW! THNKS KAT & GILLIAN! THIS IS AMAZING! I can't wait to share the pix. I tell everyone, but pix & recipes are worth ($) 1000 words. :)

Very cute idea's............. !!!!

what is the little paper icon on top of the message mean? thanks

It's the subject heading when you click on "go advanced" you have that option to write a heading.

1. What is a batter bowl and how is it used for cooking?

A batter bowl is a deep bowl with a handle and spout, typically made of glass or plastic. It is used for mixing, pouring, and storing batters and other ingredients in the kitchen.

2. Can you share some unique batter bowl recipes that go beyond the traditional uses?

Yes, there are many creative ways to use a batter bowl in the kitchen. Some ideas include making pancake or waffle batter, mixing and storing homemade salad dressings, creating layered dips or desserts, and even making homemade ice cream.

3. Are there any special techniques or tips for using a batter bowl in cooking?

One tip is to always grease the inside of the bowl before pouring in batter to ensure easy removal. Also, using a batter bowl with measurement markings can help with accurately measuring ingredients for recipes.

4. Can a batter bowl be used in the microwave or oven?

It depends on the material the batter bowl is made of. Glass or ceramic batter bowls are safe to use in the microwave or oven, while plastic ones may not be suitable for high heat. It is important to check the manufacturer's instructions before using a batter bowl in the microwave or oven.

5. Where can I find more batter bowl recipes and inspiration?

You can find a variety of batter bowl recipes online, as well as in cookbooks dedicated to this kitchen tool. Pinterest and cooking websites are also great resources for unique and creative batter bowl recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • Palmer