• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Batter Bowl Cake Recipes?

In summary, a batter bowl is a specialized mixing bowl with a spout and handle that is used for making cake batter. It can be used for a variety of desserts, but it is important to adjust ingredients and measurements accordingly. Using a batter bowl can make the mixing process easier and less messy, and it is important to make sure all ingredients are at room temperature for best results.
pckelly
Does anyone have a whole list of different cakes that can be made in the Classic Batter Bowl? I had one once, but have no idea what I did with it. Must have accidentally deleted it. If anyone has one, I appreciate it!:D

Here is what I have

Attachments

• batter bowl.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 628
THANKYOU!!!!! Exactly what I needed!! Be blessed!

This doesn't have directions but has some pics that I stole off CS to have them all in one place...

Attachments

• cake pics.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 481
I was just going to do a search for these thank you so much I am looking for something fun to do for my kids birthday. my son will be 3 and my daughter 10their birthdays are 6 days apart so I always have their parties togther.

heather

I'm using this today too - just for the fun of it...and to say "I've baked a cake in my batter bowl" at shows rather than..."you can bake a cake in a batter bowl..."

has anyone done the watermelon sherbert cake thing?? Is it hard does it really work and can you dump the cake out ahead of time and put it back in the freezer until you are ready to serve it?

heather

I am going to try a turtle in the batter bowl use the batter bowl as the shell and use 3 or 4 prep bowls for the legs and head. I will post pics when I make it (in July)

And don't forget DIRTY CAKES! I remember reading that on a thread here once...make 2 small batter bowls for boobs, or make 2 small batter bowls and a jelly roll for...well...you know....I was thinking boob cakes might be appropriate with breast cancer HWC coming up!

What is a batter bowl and why is it used in cake recipes?

A batter bowl is a type of mixing bowl that is specifically designed for making cake batter. It usually has a spout for easy pouring and a handle for better grip. It is used in cake recipes because it allows for thorough mixing of ingredients and makes it easier to pour the batter into cake pans.

Can any cake recipe be made in a batter bowl?

Yes, most cake recipes can be made in a batter bowl. However, it is important to make sure that the ingredients and measurements are adjusted accordingly to fit the size of the batter bowl.

What are some benefits of using a batter bowl for cake recipes?

Using a batter bowl for cake recipes can make the mixing process easier and more efficient. It also allows for less mess, as the batter can be poured directly into cake pans without the need for additional utensils. Additionally, the spout and handle make it easier to pour the batter evenly into the pan.

Are there any special techniques when using a batter bowl for cake recipes?

One important technique when using a batter bowl for cake recipes is to make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before mixing. This helps to ensure that the ingredients are well incorporated and the batter will have a smoother consistency.

Can a batter bowl be used for other types of desserts besides cake?

Yes, a batter bowl can be used for a variety of desserts such as brownies, quick breads, and even some types of cookies. It is especially useful for recipes that require pouring the batter into a pan or onto a baking sheet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • Perian Webb