• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bar Cookies in the Square Baker

In summary, the Square Baker is a special baking pan from Pampered Chef designed for making bar cookies. It has a non-stick surface and a deeper shape, allowing for easy removal and thicker cookies. It is versatile and can be used for a variety of bar cookies, such as chocolate chip, brownies, and lemon bars. Greasing is not necessary, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. The pan can also be used for other baked goods and is oven, microwave, and freezer safe.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have some chocolate chip cookies (OK, I modified them a bit and used white chocolate and craisins instead) and I want to bake them in the Square Baker. Does anybody know what temperature I'd bake it at? Also, do I need to spray the baker first?

I'd go with 350. If it's a brand new baker then I'd spray it, but if not then I wouldn't. The shortening in the cookie dough should be okay, I'd think. Let us know how they turn out! :)

The temperature for baking cookies in the Square Baker will depend on your recipe. Generally, cookies are baked at 350°F (175°C) for about 8-10 minutes. However, since you have modified the recipe, it would be best to follow the temperature and baking time recommended in your recipe. As for spraying the baker, it is not necessary as the Square Baker is made from non-stick material. However, if you are unsure or want to be extra cautious, you can lightly spray the baker with cooking spray or brush it with oil before placing the cookie dough. This will ensure that the cookies do not stick to the baker and will be easier to remove once baked.

What is the Square Baker and how is it used for bar cookies?

The Square Baker is a special baking pan from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for making bar cookies. It is a square-shaped pan with a non-stick surface that allows for easy removal of the cookies. The pan is also deeper than a regular baking sheet, allowing for thicker, chewier bar cookies.

What types of bar cookies can I make in the Square Baker?

The Square Baker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of bar cookies, including classic chocolate chip, brownies, blondies, lemon bars, and more. The possibilities are endless with this pan!

Do I need to grease the Square Baker before using it for bar cookies?

No, the Square Baker has a non-stick surface, so greasing is not necessary. However, for extra precaution, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray before adding the cookie batter.

How do I clean and care for my Square Baker?

The Square Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or metal utensils that may damage the surface. The pan should also be completely dry before storing.

Can I use the Square Baker for anything other than bar cookies?

Yes, the Square Baker can also be used for making brownies, cakes, casseroles, and more. Its deep, square shape makes it a versatile pan for various baked goods. It can also be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer, making it a convenient tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • aksusan